Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey everyone! so ive been on accutane for 3 months now and i just had my derm appointment yesterday. for the first three months my dose was 40, 60, 60 and now she bumped me up to 80. she was very happy with what she saw, and said my skin feels smooth for the first time. she said she only counted like 3 pimples on me. my skin looks like crap though. i have tons of red marks, and in my opinion look just as bad as pimples do. is this normal? i asked her and she said something like the accutane will produce collagen which will help reduce the redmarks or soemthing. when are they goign to go away? i hate them!!

hey everyone!  so ive been on accutane for 3 months now and i just had my derm appointment yesterday.  for the first three months my dose was 40, 60, 60 and now she bumped me up to 80.  she was very happy with what she saw, and said my skin feels smooth for the first time.  she said she only counted like 3 pimples on me.  my skin looks like crap though.  i have tons of red marks, and in my opinion look just as bad as pimples do.  is this normal?  i asked her and she said something like the accutane will produce collagen which will help reduce the redmarks or soemthing.  when are they goign to go away?  i hate them!!