Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I do suppose I won't be able to change anyone's fear of homosexual sex. I will say, however, that I'm not afraid of it and the fact that two (or three, or four, or five people, whatever) people having sex who happen to possess the same genetilia does not bother, frighten, or disgust me.

I'm busy enough with my own sex life to be too concerned about what other people are doing with thier sex lives.

Ah well.

I don't understand the homophobic tendencies either. Seems weird to me that anyone would actually care about the gender of the person someone else is having sex with.

I wish I had that much extra time to waste on unimportant details... eusa_think.gif

I'm having some trouble with this too. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind my acne but the whole time I'm trying to be in just the right position so he doesn't smudge the makeup...it's horrible that i just can't relax and go with the flow. I look terrible afterwards so I make him keep the lights off the entire time until I leave. I feel bad because he probobly thinks I don't want to be with him. I wish it was dark all the time : (

Being comfertable with sex definatly requires being comfertable with your own body.

If you are not comfertable with your own body, it may not be the best time to try and share it with someone else. I've had to take many sabbaticals from sex for me to re-adjust my own body image - if I can't trust the way I feel about my OWN body, then how in the hell can I expect myself to trust my body in someone else's hands? *yes, pun intended!*

That is true but I feel like I might as well give it a shot because it's now or never with me...I've been avoiding things because of acne for about 7 years now and i'm still not comfortable with myself...if i waited til i was 100% comfortable, i'd be 80 by the time i got another boyfriend. Although, it's not fair to make him suffer too. arghh

i always tell myself that i'm going to forget about my acne and enjoy sex completely, but somehow those negative thoughts always creep into my mind, and i feel gross and unattractive, and i wonder if that's what he's thinking about me too.

It's strange to see that there are ALOT of homophobic people here like Paradox considering it would be make sense that people with acne are MUCH more accepting yet they're like this. I'm not saying about the whole population but there are some people here who are major bigots.

It's strange to see that there are ALOT of homophobic people here like Paradox considering it would be make sense that people with acne are MUCH more accepting yet they're like this. I'm not saying about the whole population but there are some people here who are major bigots.

I'm having some trouble with this too. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind my acne but the whole time I'm trying to be in just the right position so he doesn't smudge the makeup...it's horrible that i just can't relax and go with the flow. I look terrible afterwards so I make him keep the lights off the entire time until I leave. I feel bad because he probobly thinks I don't want to be with him. I wish it was dark all the time : (

Depression, I hear you. I recently had one of my stereotypes about "odd folks are supposed to have compassion" shattered and it really threw me for a loop.

On another board I frequent, there was the discussion of welfare and the Katrina Victims. This person was blasting anyone and everyone who dared sympathise with the victims and the help they were giving - this person promoted "the greater wealth of social darwinism."

However, this person is transgendered. I had thought FOR SURE because since she had gone through immense persecution and hardship due to her gender identity that she would have loads of compassion.

Not so. And that really fucked me up, because it was a stereotype of mine that I held very dear. Turns out even the good stereotypes are not always true.

Depression, I hear you. I recently had one of my stereotypes about "odd folks are supposed to have compassion" shattered and it really threw me for a loop.

On another board I frequent, there was the discussion of welfare and the Katrina Victims. This person was blasting anyone and everyone who dared sympathise with the victims and the help they were giving - this person promoted "the greater wealth of social darwinism."

However, this person is transgendered. I had thought FOR SURE because since she had gone through immense persecution and hardship due to her gender identity that she would have loads of compassion.

Not so. And that really fucked me up, because it was a stereotype of mine that I held very dear. Turns out even the good stereotypes are not always true.

Guest Freak_Turbulence