Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dishes

Eucerin Skin Renewal

Are there any tips I should know before starting this stuff? Some people have said just start off using it every other night? Can I put it around my eyes? Can I put it on my neck? Any tips/advice would be appreciated!

just like when you introduce any new product, apply it lightly and see how your skin handles. Keep it away from your eyes, your neck should be fine with it, but test it first and see before you smear a bunch on there, sometimes neck skin can be sensitive.

I think you'll like it though.

just like when you introduce any new product, apply it lightly and see how your skin handles. Keep it away from your eyes, your neck should be fine with it, but test it first and see before you smear a bunch on there, sometimes neck skin can be sensitive.

I think you'll like it though.

Are there any tips I should know before starting this stuff?  Some people have said just start off using it every other night?  Can I put it around my eyes?  Can I put it on my neck?  Any tips/advice would be appreciated!

As a matter of fact, I do put Eucerin Skin Renewal around my eyes. Even a little spec of BP gel can be irritating to my eye area and lips, so I put a pump in my hand and gently distribute it around my eyes with my finger tip. Then I put on some lip balm. I do this immediately after washing my face before waiting 15 mins and then putting on the BP gel...

As a matter of fact, I do put Eucerin Skin Renewal around my eyes.  Even a little spec of BP gel can be irritating to my eye area and lips, so I put a pump in my hand and gently distribute it around my eyes with my finger tip.  Then I put on some lip balm.  I do this immediately after washing my face before waiting 15 mins and then putting on the BP gel...

Guest mishmosh

am i right in saying that this is an american brand?

cant find it here in england

Guest mishmosh

gee it isnt cheap is it?

No the one with AHAs isnt listed there

I know. It ia 3 for 2 at the moment tho. I'm sure in one of the other forums someone said it does contain the AHA thing. Eucerin have a uk website too that tells you the ingredience. I will have a look.

Guest mishmosh

only the skin renewal one which they dont seem to do here in Great Britain

That's right, it's not on that link. It's actually in a white bottle splashed with green, whereas most of their other products have pink.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...BUY-PLST-0-SRCH

dishes, out of curiousity, where did you get yours? I could always find it in Walgreens, but now I went there and they didn't have any. Another user on this board also mentioned she couldn't find it in stores!

That's right, it's not on that link.  It's actually in a white bottle splashed with green, whereas most of their other products have pink.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...BUY-PLST-0-SRCH

dishes, out of curiousity, where did you get yours?  I could always find it in Walgreens, but now I went there and they didn't have any.  Another user on this board also mentioned she couldn't find it in stores!

I will be going from $7.99 + taxes in Walgreens to $8.99 + $5.49 shipping = $14.48 @ drugstore.com. This is steep. I may have to research if there's any drugstore moisturizer that comes close to Eucerin. cry.gif