Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a theory on Why The Good Lord gave us acne. The reason is becuse we are complainers. Before we got this horrible affliction we bitched about everythin. Normal everyday problems that everyone has to deal with. The difference is that when we got this problems I would immediatyedly bitch and blame God. As a result God decided that he was sick of my pointless whining and complaing. So he decided to give me something to whine and complain about. Something that would make everything else seem so minor that Id do anything to go back to the way things were. I just wish i appeciated what i had when i had it. Now my self confidence has reach the zero line. cry.gif

So now you can appreciate the things you don't have even tho you do have acne. Maybe then *god* will take your acne away when you've learned your lesson good and proper.

It might work

It may work, iT may nto the problem is rite now id give just about anything to have a clear complexion again. Id give forty years off my life even if that meant i only had ten left. Id give 2 inches off my dick, id walk home in the pouring rain every day. id eat my own shit for breakfast, id live in a tent, you name id do it in a second to have my face back

I have a theory on Why The Good Lord gave us acne.  The reason is becuse we are complainers.  Before we got this horrible affliction we bitched about everythin.  Normal everyday problems that everyone has to deal with.  The difference is that when we got this problems I would immediatyedly bitch and blame God.  As a result God decided that he was sick of my pointless whining and complaing.  So he decided to give me something to whine and complain about.  Something that would make everything else seem so minor that Id do anything to go back to the way things were.  I just wish i appeciated what i had when i had it.  Now my self confidence has reach the zero line.  cry.gif

god never "gave" anyone acne. like i've said before, certain religions have a nice way of separating humans from god - like we're looking up and he's looking down and that's the way it is. of course it's not.

my belief is that when one person suffers, god suffers, too. therefore, because we have acne, god has acne, too. kind of harkens back to those good ole' jesus days, eh?

god gave us nothing. suffurage is good anyways, most people turn out to be way stronger than a person who havent suffered yet. "yet" being the key word because they may suffer someday. ying and yang fo sho. everyone suffers equally, whether it be long and drawn out over a lifetime, or in one shot like having your face burned off. Christopher Reeves didnt suffer his whole life... he lived before that. after his incident he wouldnt be denied to suffer anymore. people seem happy all the time, but in acutuality they may be suffering and vice versa. suffering is all in your head. there has to be a balance. life is not heaven. u can make it heaven-like by going to have surgery though.

-Bill murray has pretty bad scarring, he doesnt complain.

everyone suffers at sometime or another, maybe even their whole life.

people who suffer in one shot, tend to become extremely strong people at heart after the ordeal.

I have a theory on Why The Good Lord gave us acne.  The reason is becuse we are complainers.  Before we got this horrible affliction we bitched about everythin.  Normal everyday problems that everyone has to deal with.  The difference is that when we got this problems I would immediatyedly bitch and blame God.  As a result God decided that he was sick of my pointless whining and complaing.  So he decided to give me something to whine and complain about.  Something that would make everything else seem so minor that Id do anything to go back to the way things were.  I just wish i appeciated what i had when i had it.  Now my self confidence has reach the zero line.  cry.gif

so then god punishes people with illness?

someone who might've got cancer deserved it because he/she bitched a lot?

Thats a stupid theory. I mean I got acne at age 11. I was just a kid, just like many others here. I wasn't evil or anything.