Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guy20uk

Smoking and Accutane?

Just a curious post

I am a smoker and find it hard giving it up, even on tane. I smoke about 5-10 cigs a day. But is this really going to effect anything to do with the acne or the accutane? Just wondering. I know it puts most pressure on my lungs, but isnt tane to do with liver and kidney. I know a lot of you probably hate smoking, hey, im on the nicorettes. Any info?

Just a curious post

I am a smoker and find it hard giving it up, even on tane. I smoke about 5-10 cigs a day. But is this really going to effect anything to do with the acne or the accutane? Just wondering. I know it puts most pressure on my lungs, but isnt tane to do with liver and kidney. I know a lot of you probably hate smoking, hey, im on the nicorettes. Any info?

Just a curious post

Just a curious post

OMG!! This is soo hard to believe...How can your topic be " Smoking and Accutane?, Is this healthy" F.Y.I, SMOKING while going to the gym 4 days a week, eating the most healthiest foods Dr. atkins could ever conceive, drinking water Excessively, and worshipping whoever brings you joy IS STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BAD FOR YOU. So wudda you think about doing it while on a drug that's fuckin ur liver anyhow?!?! LOL, more bad news dude, a Howard University Study Shows that EVEN NON-CHAIN SMOKERS are highly at risk for lung cancer, heart problems, and all that other good stuff associated with smoking. SMOKING 5 CIGS A DAY HAS THE SAME EFFECT AS SMOKING A PACK... YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A CHAIN SMOKER BUDDY!! Just quit dude, COLD TURKEY!!! I know it's hard to, but it's you who gatta make the first step...you will die from black lungs, this aint like constantine, you cant go around gettin brand new ass lungs...If I were you i'd take care of em.

thanx guys

and oh my god, i just knew id get some sort of lecture on this thread. im aware of the dangers of smoking, and yes I was just wondering if in conjuction with tane, is it doubly dangerous, like alcohol on the liver. Geez. Anyway, its been burning my lips cos they're so vulnerable. mabe i shud have put 'for smokers only' on the title thread! rolleyes.gif

well FYI people not all people are susseptible to lung cancer, some people have a mutated gene which makes it impossible for them to get it. everyone is talking like if this guy doesnt quit hes gonna die in a week. it takes years to develop health problems from smoking and thats at like 1 pack a day. i dont say smoking is good but short term, theres no real problems to it.

yeah, smoking is ALREADY not healthy, and like what's his face said, it's best to be your healthiest while on accutane, im taken it your sideaffects wont be as severe, and possible the accutane will start working faster smile.gif