Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jbu

My World just crashed

Uh, it means i think you're a guy, obviously.

Was it really that unclear? eusa_think.gif

Um, okay? eusa_doh.gif

i don't like some of your comments.. but that is just your view of things.. so yeah i don't really say anything

I never meant to offend you if I did, sweetie. I just don't think encouraging drinking and sex is a good thing.

Sigh let us not get into fighting amongst each other, it is off-topic for starters but yeah. Thanks for your thoughts anyway amy I just do not believe they could ever be true in the paradigm of reality.

Honestly, I think she's having sex with the guy. Also, he might've given her the first orgasm she's ever had, so she thinks really highly of him. (Young and stupid) I'd definitely forget her if I were you.

Wtf..

Aw Jbu Thats just so sad, so much emotions in that. Don;t worrie man, it will be ok.
Wow.... that is some deep feelings right there... marvelously written.

I can't say that I know how you feel, but I can say that I have somehwat of an idea. I used to like this girl to death, and I never had the balls to ask her out. One time we were at the movies, and I told her that I liked her, but that was that. She moved out to Houston about two years ago, and I cried myself to sleep for about a week after she left. It was just so sad, knowing that I would never see her again....

anyways dude i wish you the best of luck sorting things out.  cheers !:D

Aw! you cryed yourself to sleep! wub.gif What did she say when you told her you liked her?

She already had a bf. I can't believe I had the balls to tell her that I liked her while she had a girlfriend but I didn't have them when they broke up to ask her out.

uhh.. she had a boyfriend and a girlfriend??? eusa_eh.gif

Still though you got courage to tell her that you liked her. Good job

lol my bad. typ-o there.

what a bitch...

Does it make you feel like a man to call a woman a bitch? Don't get angry at me because you're ugly, with or without acne. At least i'm pretty without it, "bitch."

No it "Doesnt make me feel like a man", but I just like to give recognition where its due. And recognition is due here, because you ARE a bitch. Don't believe me? Look through your post history and look how negative your posts are towards other users. This guys girlfriend breaks up with him, he's obviously upset, and you come in and say that he couldnt give her an orgasm and thats why she left him? What the fuck, are you stupid? Don't answer that...

I'm really sorry to hear that. I recently went through something similar. I cut off contact with the girl that was my first true love after being on and off for about 5 years. I'm only just now starting able to go through my days without thinking about her, although it's still hard. She meant the world to me, but I decided it was best just to move on completely.

=( *sigh* I can't imagine how you feel, that is terrible. Well for the past day I've been in Sydney, I still wonder if she even thinks about me... she hasn't called or anything, not that I expect her too but it's just disheartening when she is probably gone out. I think the city is bad for my skin, I had like the biggest breakout today I've ever had... I could feel the oil as I sat on the train on the way home. God, I don't know how I ever got someone like her that could like someone like me.

Well thought I might give you guys an update. I'm coping ok =/ she did ring me and it was fun, made her laugh till her stomach hurt and we organised a few things like we are probably going to join karate together, we were supposed to be going to the city tonight and sleeping at my brothers but originally she wanted to but wasn't sure if it was a good idea because she didn't want to have water works again... but then she thought fuck it and asked her parents and then they said no sad.gif but she is coming over on friday which is a plus. I dunno, I still thinks she likes me like finds me attractive but thinks it's better if we don't so she kind of is limiting her visits to me and stuff =( Kinda sucks because now the holidays are almost over... and it's year 12 this year, final year, very limited social time.

wtfs this have to do with acne?!...go get your pity from somewhere else dont bring that shit here

Well...

Humm, I feel so empty, she could so easily get another guy, but me, my acne has always gotten me down

You obviously missed that small snippet but I forgive you for that. I never wanted anyone's pity - what is the use of it when I don't even know any of you? I just wanted to let this out, it was a comfort to know that other people with acne would read this and see it through my eyes.

Sorry man - but my advice is to let her go. You definitely aren't making yourself any more attractive by acting in a clingy, needy manner.

This is coming from someone who just watched a 5 year relationship end - my own.

She is interested in Dahvid, whether you want to accept it or not. They are not "just friends", and no, the fact that he is 19 doesn't really make her say "ewww".

Move on from her; I know its incredibly hard. Trust me. I've made the same mistakes, and I'm telling you that nothing good will come of it if you keep trying to make her "see". If she was going to "see", she'd have seen it already. She's bored and wants something else for a while. Let her go, and then meet up some time in the future when you are both more experienced and confident; you can do nothing but gain from that.

Sorry man - but my advice is to let her go. You definitely aren't making yourself any more attractive by acting in a clingy, needy manner.

This is coming from someone who just watched a 5 year relationship end - my own.

She is interested in Dahvid, whether you want to accept it or not. They are not "just friends", and no, the fact that he is 19 doesn't really make her say "ewww".

Move on from her; I know its incredibly hard. Trust me. I've made the same mistakes, and I'm telling you that nothing good will come of it if you keep trying to make her "see". If she was going to "see", she'd have seen it already. She's bored and wants something else for a while. Let her go, and then meet up some time in the future when you are both more experienced and confident; you can do nothing but gain from that.

Yeah I've done exactly what you said, it is the way I've always tended to be - sorry about your 5 years too I can't imagine the pain sad.gif - Anyway, she invited me to go to dinner this friday... this is my last shot then it is her move, she either plays or forfeits after that so this is going to be one crazy night. I devised a fairly special plan, we are going to a restaurant that is near the park where we ended up for our one year anniversary so if nothing else happens atleast we'll have a breather from humanity on the swings. Thanks for everyone's replies, even if you think this has nothing to do with acne all I have to say that acne has affected me so much in just about every aspect of my life, this included, because of I don't feel attractive at all, so thanks again everyone it's nice to know someone else on this planet listens. I might keep you posted after friday so if your religious, pray for me - if your atheist, think of me and if your god, please make it not be raining for friday...

smile.gif Hope everyone else is doing ok in life. Goodluck.

I listen for the whisper, of your sweet insanity...

Well, I know this is reviving an old thread, but I just wanted to tell you all how I was going, and I'm going well I think. Nothing good is really happening, I feel sort of empty still, working towards something that I do not know anymore. I topped two subjects at school and am doing 4 unit maths and my academic life is on the right track I suppose, this is the final year of high school. It's just hard you know, doing all this work for nothing it seems. Ah well. Thank you all for reading my post. Your support was invaluable. Take care everyone!

Wow.

I can releate to you completely. I was with my ex girl for 19 months, even tho it got rocky towards the end it was the best 19 months of my life. I was the one who called it off. My reasons then were because we were constantly arguing, her jealousy and the fact that she was my first girlfriend and I knew it wasnt going to last forever so I thouhgt it'd be easier for the both of us to end it sooner than later. Acne also played a bit part. I would also do my routine in the evening look and myself and think why the hell are you with me. She would always say she didnt see my spots. She was so good for me, we were the perfect couple.

Needless to say, I was devastated, to be honest I still am. Its been just over a month and I am so incredibly lonely and miss her so much its unreal. I think I am depressed. These forums are the only things that keep me going at the moment, as pathetic as that sounds.

My acne is exactly the same as yours too incidentally.

*sigh*

Guest funkychicken

from the dead? I'm a lurker. The Funky Chicken maybe new, but knows everything! lol

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

That was a large post, but i know the feeling all too well and it sucks. It may be different for you but i've found that once those words about breaking up are uttered, it changes everything. You feel like you're in a spent relationship, in my opinion.

On the other front, i also know what it's like to break up and feel like your whole world is gone. Plus add to that the low self esteem stemming from acne, and the feeling that you'll never be able to get another girl.

I personally found that i just had to distance myself, if you still see them you'll always want things back to normal. All good if it's possible, but you may be fighting a losing battle from the sounds.

Either way, best of luck.

Been a long time since I've been around. I just begun looking up acne again because mine is starting to get worse. I've been taking doxycycline spasmodically and it hasn't been too bad... I just want it to go away now.

An update on my life: we are going back out again :) lots of stuff happened and perhaps one day I will write it down again. But yeah, we started going out again on December the 3rd, our old anniversary, she asked me out :surprised: I've finished high school, got a really awesome mark and got a really excellent well paying IT job, as well as getting in to the course I wanted at the Uni of Sydney. Life is really back on track I think. Thank you all for your comments, sorry to those who thought I was a waste of breath and bits.

Wish you all the best, I'll probably stay around on the forums a bit more now, so talk to you all soon!