Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jbu

My World just crashed

nice story - but yea you can control the wheel of the car without sitting on the guys lap from the passenger seat.

and forget about those 'special' moments dude when you've already broken up. one moment here and there won't save you two, you want moments that last long all the way throughout your relationship.

why do guys get so upset about girls when they are so young, do they not realise at that age 99.9% of the girls u date will never be with you forever. same with girls. you ussualy only find a girl when u get older. plus at this age girls only want to hook up with guys for months at a time and get a new one, same as guys mostly.

I can see youre upset dude, obviously you have a right to be, not to mention your girlfriend is very pretty. BUT:

PEOPLE GROW APART. Especially someone that you met so early in high school. People change near the end of highschool and after especially... I would recommend you just move on, I know its hard but you have to try.

Whyme: to me it didn't matter our age, I'm only one day older than her but the issue was never raised before, after you've been with someone for around two years you do start to think about staying with them forever. Everyone saw us as a mature relationship anyway, not just some skankfest be with her for 1 month sort of thing. Of course with my previous girlfriends I knew I wouldn't stay with them forever, but this was different.

Feilo: she wasn't in the passenger seats, she said she was sitting on the same seat next to him

the only thing that you can know with any certainty in your life, is that you will be there for as long as you live. As much as you want to, you can't make people stay around to be with you, or stay alive to be with you. It is a horribly hard lesson, and people don't want to know usually.

That said, you can't give up on yourself and your life because she may not be in it anymore.

Aw Jbu Thats just so sad, so much emotions in that. Don;t worrie man, it will be ok.

Wow.... that is some deep feelings right there... marvelously written.

I can't say that I know how you feel, but I can say that I have somehwat of an idea. I used to like this girl to death, and I never had the balls to ask her out. One time we were at the movies, and I told her that I liked her, but that was that. She moved out to Houston about two years ago, and I cried myself to sleep for about a week after she left. It was just so sad, knowing that I would never see her again....

anyways dude i wish you the best of luck sorting things out.  cheers !:D

Aw! you cryed yourself to sleep! wub.gif What did she say when you told her you liked her?

Dang. I thought I was reading a romantic novel. ninja.gif

I'm guessing you aced all your english ap courses?... SAT verbal?... SAT II english? Haha. Beautifully written. Your imagery skills are impeccable.

Anyway, was she your first love? If she was, then I can't say anything that'll make you stop loving her. It's simply accepted by everyone... there will always be some attachment with your first love. If it's just too much to swallow. Try to think of it how I sometimes would... if it was this good with someone I wasn't meant to be with, I wonder how it would feel with someone I was meant to be with.

She loves you man. Don't doubt that for a second. If you two ever do get back together... I'd say it was meant to be. smile.gif

Thanks mekinguwho, your advice is true, but the uncertainty of ever finding someone that special again hinders me. Actually I'm not that good at english, I'm in advanced but there is also Extension 1 which I don't do, I just like writing stories, not picking them apart. It is all about the aura it creates I think. I showed my friend this website and said if I die one day show giselle this. Yeah she is the first person I've ever loved like this, it is sort of like now she is gone everything seems so boring and dreary, even with my best friends at a party... Just seems so pointless. Not that it is there fault, they are good fun but there is that love missing obviously, even school seems pointless to me now.

Honestly, I think she's having sex with the guy. Also, he might've given her the first orgasm she's ever had, so she thinks really highly of him. (Young and stupid) I'd definitely forget her if I were you.

No no no no, I believe it impossible that she slept with him, it is kind of hard to explain what we had together but yeah she would never do anything like that. Honestly, if she did she would of told me. That thing about her holding hands wasn't true either, the guy who saw it saw it from pretty far away and from a side on view, he couldn't even really see their hands.

Also the stuff about him giving her her first orgasm is ridiculous because after 1 year and 9 months... yeah I don't want to get into this... a bit private.

Aw Jbu Thats just so sad, so much emotions in that. Don;t worrie man, it will be ok.

I can't say that I know how you feel, but I can say that I have somehwat of an idea. I used to like this girl to death, and I never had the balls to ask her out. One time we were at the movies, and I told her that I liked her, but that was that. She moved out to Houston about two years ago, and I cried myself to sleep for about a week after she left. It was just so sad, knowing that I would never see her again....

Aw! you cryed yourself to sleep! wub.gif What did she say when you told her you liked her?

She already had a bf. I can't believe I had the balls to tell her that I liked her while she had a girlfriend but I didn't have them when they broke up to ask her out.

She already had a bf. I can't believe I had the balls to tell her that I liked her while she had a girlfriend but I didn't have them when they broke up to ask her out.

uhh.. she had a boyfriend and a girlfriend??? eusa_eh.gif

Still though you got courage to tell her that you liked her. Good job

Uh, it means i think you're a guy, obviously.

Was it really that unclear? eusa_think.gif

Um, okay? eusa_doh.gif

i don't like some of your comments.. but that is just your view of things.. so yeah i don't really say anything

what a bitch...

Does it make you feel like a man to call a woman a bitch? Don't get angry at me because you're ugly, with or without acne. At least i'm pretty without it, "bitch."