Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hjhkjhjkhkjhkjhhkhkjh

ENORMOUS PORES. WHY? I HAD NO PIMPLES THERE BE4!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Hen...perbigpores.jpg

I honestly dont know why its like this. Usually pores get dmged when acne gets on it and then it gets bigger. but in 2 specific areas near my nose, my pores are ENORMOUS, and those are areas that i never had a single pimple on. What caused it? i know its not genes cuz that part was completely smooth be4, and i never had any blackheads or whiteheads there. Can it be the sun?

What can i do about this? btw, when u look far away, its not as obvious, i just zoomed in alot, but it doesnt feel great to have these pores

OMFG!!! That looks like both my cheeks!

Don't you hate it, especially when your face is shiny and they show even more?!

Somebody help us.

EDIT: It never used to be like this either. I had such fine skin. sad.gif

You might want to try the apple cider vinegar (2 parts water and 1 part ACV) then follow up with baking soda paste. A poster by the name of delna started a thread on this for redmarks. I tried it and it really closed up most of my englarged pores (doesn't do much for scarred pores though). The baking soda paste stings pretty bad and will make your face peel a couple of days later. You might want to just try this on a small area first.

Colin

These look alot like mine as well, compared to the other thread. This happened to me all over my left cheek (not sure why the right didnt) right after my tca peel. It took about two months for most of it to go away (thank god), I got one microdermabrasion, tazorac, cu3 copper peptide, and lots of patience. Right now I am appreciating my few icepicks more and taking it very easy with lots of thought as to what I put on my face, lesson learned.

You might want to try the apple cider vinegar (2 parts water and 1 part ACV) then follow up with baking soda paste.  A poster by the name of delna started a thread on this for redmarks.  I tried it and it really closed up most of my englarged pores (doesn't do much for scarred pores though).  The baking soda paste stings pretty bad and will make your face peel a couple of days later.  You might want to just try this on a small area first.

Colin

You might want to try the apple cider vinegar (2 parts water and 1 part ACV) then follow up with baking soda paste.  A poster by the name of delna started a thread on this for redmarks.  I tried it and it really closed up most of my englarged pores (doesn't do much for scarred pores though).  The baking soda paste stings pretty bad and will make your face peel a couple of days later.  You might want to just try this on a small area first.

Colin

I am just a kid and i dont know much about where to get these things

so how do i get apple cider vinegar? i'd rather find it outside and make it myself then crawl in the kitchen and make a mess finding it.

can u tell me how to get it. And where/what is baking soda? lol