Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dishes

Vote for Which Moisturizer You think I should Use

Which moisturizer would you recommend to help with oily/combination skin?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which moisturizer would you recommend to help with oily/combination skin?

• Olay Sensitive (Without SPF)
    • Olay Complete for Combination (With SPF 15)
    • Complex 15
    • Lubriderm's Nature Moisture
    • Eucerin Skin Renewel
    • Keep using the Cetaphil (Without SPF)

I am not worried about a spf, that is not important to me. I am currently using Cetaphil without the spf, which does make me oily. I am oily in the t-zone without any moisturizer. I don't really have experience with any others, so I don't know if any others are more or less oily than cetaphil. Please vote for the moisturizer you think would be best for controlling oiliness. Any opinion is appreciated. This is the list I have acquired.

I am not worried about a spf, that is not important to me.  I am currently using Cetaphil without the spf, which does make me oily.  I am oily in the t-zone without any moisturizer.  I don't really have experience with any others, so I don't know if any others are more or less oily than cetaphil.  Please vote for the moisturizer you think would be best for controlling oiliness.  Any opinion is appreciated.  This is the list I have acquired.

help me out here

I am not worried about a spf, that is not important to me.  I am currently using Cetaphil without the spf, which does make me oily.  I am oily in the t-zone without any moisturizer.  I don't really have experience with any others, so I don't know if any others are more or less oily than cetaphil.  Please vote for the moisturizer you think would be best for controlling oiliness.  Any opinion is appreciated.  This is the list I have acquired.

Well..i think spf is important!! it was said that protection from the sun is v v impt esp if ure using bp. Anyway, i think the best is Eucerin! I don't use the AHA one though..i think it stings. I use the HydroProtect version meant for sensitive skin. It has vitamin E and is SPF 15. good stuff smile.gif Or if you really don't care about SPF..juz use aloe vera gel! It isn't oily or clogging.

Well..i think spf is important!! it was said that protection from the sun is v v impt esp if ure using bp. Anyway, i think the best is Eucerin! I don't use the AHA one though..i think it stings. I use the HydroProtect version meant for sensitive skin. It has vitamin E and is SPF 15. good stuff smile.gif Or if you really don't care about SPF..juz use aloe vera gel! It isn't oily or clogging.

aloe vera gel? seems like that would make you really oily!

I was mr Flakey, but when I started with eucerin: it stoped the same day smile.gif Love the stuff. Highly recommendable. Tried 3 different moisterizers.. Eucerin is by far the best one. Perhaps because it is very very thin which makes it easier the reach deep within the skin..

I was mr Flakey, but when I started with eucerin: it stoped the same day smile.gif Love the stuff. Highly recommendable. Tried 3 different moisterizers.. Eucerin is by far the best one. Perhaps because it is very very thin which makes it easier the reach deep within the skin..

but im not flaky, my t zone is oily

Guest blackheadben

anything w/ spf is just asking for shine. olay original active hydrating beauty fluid is the best you can get. it = no shine at all.