Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inty

Crying yet again. My fucking chin

This is tooken on a webcam thats flattering and removes any imperfections on my brothers facel

I'm in the same position dude... I keep getting these whiteheads and pimples around my chin.

It's normal... you aren't alone. wub.gif

I know people hate hearing shit like this, but have you tried cutting out all sugar and refined carbs? It's not fair that most of the world can eat it without breaking out and some people can't, but that seems to be the reality.

j

that really isn't bad at all. But it does look irritated? Do you sleep on it? ALso do you touch it a lot?

I feel your pain.. Ok my entire face can be clear and my damnmn chin looks like a war zone.. For the past two weeks I have been washing and putting AHA lotion on it, and its clearing dramitically. You have to put gobs of it on it, and it will lighten the red marks and everything. The first week it may pull some out, but just be patient, I had to learn the hard way, and by the way I have hormonal acne so its worst. Just try It.. oh yea the AHA lotion I got is from Walgreens Natures finest

I feel your pain.. Ok my entire face can be clear and my damnmn chin looks like a war zone.. For the past two weeks I have been washing and putting AHA lotion on it, and its clearing dramitically. You have to put gobs of it on it, and it will lighten the red marks and everything. The first week it may pull some out, but just be patient, I had to learn the hard way, and by the way I have hormonal acne so its worst. Just try It.. oh yea the AHA lotion I got is from Walgreens Natures finest

dont cry your a man

and also dont listen to some of these people that say dont put alot of chemicals on your face.

these are the same people that take vitamin c supplements when they have cancer.

if u have a real problem u need real medicine. just make sure u do the research first

dont cry your a man

and also dont listen to some of these people that say dont put alot of chemicals on your face.

these are the same people that take vitamin c supplements when they have cancer.

if u have a real problem u need real medicine. just make sure u do the research first

When u break out on your chin it means messed up hormones... for women that'd mean taking progesterone... but for a guy i don't know? I'd go with a previous comment to cut out refined sugars and carbs because they raise ur testosterone level (and cause acne).

Guest *Clara

Bitch slap that acne with some hibiclens or a strong BP wash. eusa_angel.gif

That's alomost exactly like mine shock.gif I looked in the mirrior in art class today (we're doing self portraits- mine looks like a bat with poop on his face) and almost died in shock. It was terrible- much worse than I thought. So I'm starting a new regimen today. I think you (and I) should try Natures Cure- its for hormonal acne. Maybe some Hibiclens and a good, gentle scrub/exfolaite too. Because I doubt BP will work. Do you have milia? I do, and its a pain. So yeah, you're not alone. Good luck wink.gif

i know what you mean!! i ALWAYS break out on my chin and it drives me CRAAAAZY. its getting a bit better but now i have to wait for the red aftermath to go away. grrr to scaring. Luckily they fade really fast for me to just little freckles but geez. i got so much lately that its taking forever and i just can't bring myself to use makeup. i never have..i just...can't.