Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm on tane..and

Well, my mom made me go off the birth control (LONG story, I know it sounds stupid) but needless to say I'M NOT sexually active, never have been & never will be until married.(end of discussion)

Anyways, I was wondering if there is any way my derm could find out that I got off of it (do they do any sort of hormone tests or anything?)

I have an appointment tommorow and want to make sure he doesn't find out so he won't take me off of tane.

Thanks guys smile.gif

no they can't find out if you stopped taking birth control. I stopped mine about half way through my course, and nothing ever happened. If you're not sexually active, I'm assuming you were taking it for acne or regularity reasons? You won't need it after tane. Your skin will transform into the skin on a little baby's bottom.

no they can't find out if you stopped taking birth control.  I stopped mine about half way through my course, and nothing ever happened. If you're not sexually active, I'm assuming you were taking it for acne or regularity reasons? You won't need it after tane. Your skin will transform into the skin on a little baby's bottom.

Hey,

My derm was cool about not talking it bc. She just say that if I want to have intercourse ring her straight away. She said it did not help with ance as roaccutane is the strongest drug you can find. If you don't have any trouble with your periods and you are not going out with a boy don't take it. a) it will save you money b) it is your chose whether you take it or not but you have to live with the fact if you get pregant you will have issues.

Have a great day