Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Makky

Chest and Back scars

I know I ve posted about this before but could someone point me inth right direction regarding any decent sources of info for scars on my chest left by numerous huge boil-type lumps that used to lose a lot of blood out of them lost upto 8ml (almost enough for a full blood sample) (sometimes 8-9 spots together) that used have openings as big as most large zits (they're big, smooth and look like I've been stabbed there/mix of mild burns and a kind of huge stretch mark appearance- apologies for the poor descritption) and back - I as understand no laser techniques can be used yet -its not safe? How about this needling technique could that work on such a large area? Sorry for gross explanation.

I'd really appreciate the groups advice.

Makky

Guest niko

Yes Needling will break down the scar tissue and stimulate Collagen in the dermal layer. Do not do Self-Needling, like any procedure this needs to be done by a professional, its not very risky and is highly effective, check it out.

Type in Needle Abrasion in Google and all the websites on it will come up ( all 6 )

Good Luck

I have large areas on my back, chest and shoulders of tiny acne scars. :D

They are tiny (some bigger) raised scars. I have very pale, fair skin and it kinda looks like sundamage ( I think), but I haven't been out in the sun in years. I was wondering what kind of treatment would work since it is such a large area. I think this is past any kind of over the counter treatment. I need serious help here! :) It is just kind of embarassing to talk about it with anyone (even a family member) let alone a doctor. :oops: So I was wondering if anyone knew of any treatments maybe a derm could do that might help. It really bothers me and really would like to try and fade them at least a little. I am not expecting a miracle, just a little hope. O:) If anyone has any information, please let me know! Thanks! :) [-o<