Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crombie

Something odd happened today

So i have been working steady for like a year and a half now, so i have been hanging aroudn a bunch of old guys for the whole time, well not old but none of them were my age, the closest is serperated by like 10 years. So anyways, i had to pay for school today, and for the first time since high school i was around people my own age, and man it was depressing.

I have been depressed for a while now because of my face, but when i went to school i remebered what my face should look like, or what it would look like adealy. Being around people older than me, i only ever saw people with beards, wrinkles, and all those other things that come with age. All the people at school were all smooth skinned and happy. Then there was the fact that people were staring at me for the first time since highschool, i kind of forgot what it was like.

I am sure most of you know what i feel like, but it just came as a nother jolt to the already shatering self-esteem.

So i have been working steady for like a year and a half now, so i have been hanging aroudn a bunch of old guys for the whole time, well not old but none of them were my age, the closest is serperated by like 10 years. So anyways, i had to pay for school today, and for the first time since high school i was around people my own age, and man it was depressing.

I have been depressed for a while now because of my face, but when i went to school i remebered what my face should look like, or what it would look like adealy.  Being around people older than me, i only ever saw people with beards, wrinkles, and all those other things that come with age.  All the people at school were all smooth skinned and happy.  Then there was the fact that people were staring at me for the first time since highschool, i kind of forgot what it was like.

I am sure most of you know what i feel like, but it just came as a nother jolt to the already shatering self-esteem.

I feel the same way around young people, and the thing (at least from my own experiences) is that young people focus on looks more than older people. When I'm around people my age, I feel like I'm being judged. Most of my friends are substantially older than me. Yet their skin is better than mine. mad.gif

Guest Freak_Turbulence

I have been depressed for a while now because of my face, but when i went to school i remebered what my face should look like, or what it would look like adealy.  Being around people older than me, i only ever saw people with beards, wrinkles, and all those other things that come with age.  All the people at school were all smooth skinned and happy.  Then there was the fact that people were staring at me for the first time since highschool, i kind of forgot what it was like.

My cousin (female) said to me "I don't know why but all my friends are like way older then me" "NONE of my friends are within 10 years of my age" She of course has acne scars.

I didn't have the heart to tell her why, but basically young people don't want to be seen with you if your face is broken out really bad, or you have acne scars. Hell I havn't had any friends in years, but then again I am a motherfucker to most people. eusa_shhh.gif

Ironically most peoples mothers want me to fuck them, and I am into older women (35-55)

Actually IF I could find a hot 65 year old with huge tits that was blond I would go for it. (even though I am a female of course)

cool.gif

Guest Freak_Turbulence
Ironically most peoples mothers want me to fuck them, and I am into older women (35-55)

Actually IF I could find a hot 65 year old with huge tits that was blond I would go for it. (even though I am a female of course)

cool.gif

Come on I am a chick and I am into older women what is that creeping you out?

Are you against lesbians?

I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW I AM A LESBIAN NYMPHO!!!

DEAL WITH IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Looks like Rita and I have something in common. We like females. Nothing wrong with that. But umm I'm into the 18-25 yr range as of now.

cool.gif

I have a difficult time with people my age, too. Mostly because they A) party and drink all the time (something that I did, done, and got the damn tshirt for a LOOONG time ago and am no longer interested) or B)don't party, but because they are fiercly religious. (something else I consider to be a part of my past).

I hear you on that one, boy do I hear you. And younger people are more likely to be judgemental on appearances. But from what I've seen, the only reason they are so judgemental is because they - like everyone else - are just as insecure as I am.

eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifbiggrin.gifeusa_clap.gif

cool.gif

well, you learn to deal. eventually it stops being a bother and you're free to think whatever you'd like of yourself, regardless of what other people think.

.. You learn to deal with it, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. Some people become cold and try to shut off certain emotions.. but in the long run that doesn't help much as it just builds up inside.