Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My reasons why I would never commit suicide,

My Bestfriend (like married guys without the sex)

My Bestfriend/Girlfriend

My Mom

Also, because, I know that I will be dead in a number of years regardless... No matter how tough my situation gets, death will never be a solution to me. Although it helps alot of people escape a failing life, if they could simply look back, they would have never done themselves in.

If I lost my bestfriend and my girlfriend though, I would do the deed and pull the cord. While playing the song, "Everyone I Love Is Dead"

Anyway, what are your anti-suicide solutions?

Reasons why I wouldn't commit suicide :

1. There are still many people I need to beat the life out of.

that is all.

I understand now....it's not that you never say anything funny, its just that you have a very dry sense of humour.

are you english per chance? razz.gif

That was a great response, acnesuxx! And honest - I like that.

My anti-suicide reasons are pretty basic.

1)Who will feed my cats?

2)Do I really want to look like Mikki - a friend of mine who killed herself and lay decomposing in her own kitchen (complete with maggotts) for two weeks before someone found her?

No thanks. Besides, I've got to prove to my mother that she was wrong about me. smile.gif That's gonna take a few years.

1)Who will feed my cats?

2)Do I really want to look like Mikki - a friend of mine who killed herself and lay decomposing in her own kitchen (complete with maggotts) for two weeks before someone found her?

No thanks. Besides, I've got to prove to my mother that she was wrong about me. smile.gif That's gonna take a few years.

Guest Mr K

1)Who will feed my cats?

Yup I saw some decomposing bodies from ppl who killed themselves

I said.......hell with that I don't wanna end up like that

It doesn't matter if you are dead.

But the idea while I'm still alive is still creepy enough to work as a deterrent.

And that's a good story, about the gym thing. I liked that.

Guest Mr K

great gym story tongue.gif

I always think about people with cancer - who are dying but fight to live!

who are we to take our own lifes.

I don't want to commit suicide because I have social anxiety. I'm scared that if I killed myself, my picture will be all over the news and people would say "God! That guy is ugly!" or "ewww! acne".

My reasons why I would never commit suicide,

My Bestfriend (like married guys without the sex)

My Bestfriend/Girlfriend

My Mom

Also, because, I know that I will be dead in a number of years regardless... No matter how tough my situation gets, death will never be a solution to me. Although it helps alot of people escape a failing life, if they could simply look back, they would have never done themselves in.

If I lost my bestfriend and my girlfriend though, I would do the deed and pull the cord. While playing the song, "Everyone I Love Is Dead"

Anyway, what are your anti-suicide solutions?

I love my life. Just coz i had acne and now im left with marks on my face isnt going to make my life suck. like it is annoying but i would never even think about it. I wouldnt do it because i have a great family, great friends and yea as you said, I know i will die sometime so why shorten it?

my anti-suicide solutions:

-My best friend Amber. Her mom almost commited suicide once, I don't want to put her through any more pain.

-I'm young so, I figure my acne will go away, even though its really bad.

-my family

-I'm scared of what my fate will be with God