Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_lara_

My Roaccutane Diary

Hey here is another picture of my skin now and one when I started so that you can compare. I still have a few red marks but they are fading. Hope everyone else is getting on OK with their roaccutane if anyone has any questions I'm more than willing to answer them. Lara

Here is my skin at start

IPB Image

Here my skin about three months in

IPB Image

Here is my skin now

IPB Image

(note I only have eye makeup and a thin layer of powder no foundation)

OMG seriosuly, as i was scrolling down this my jaw flung open! You look so different! (in a good way ofcourse!) wow i bet you get really excited to look in the mirror now dont ya!? lucky! ur well pretty

Thanks livixlovesxyou, yeah I've got used to it now but their are times when I think back to how my skin was and I can't believe it. Everyone comments on how much more confident and happier I am now.

Its amazing, congratulations! Mine looks like the first pic still, im hopefully starting soon! Nick x x

Hey these are some more pics of my skin before i started roaccutane. I can't believe how bad my skin was looking back now.

post-29142-1140208179_thumb.jpg

post-29142-1140208193_thumb.jpg

post-29142-1140208179_thumb.jpg

post-29142-1140208193_thumb.jpg

Hi! I am on my 18th day of Accutane (claravis ...is anyone else on this brand) 80 mg/day. I'm really trying to figure out this generic thing. I know it's supposed to be the same give or take a few altering side affects. When I asked my derm, she said the generic is fine and unless I've been on the generic a few times and still am not getting long term results --then we could try the real stuff. Ahhhhh!!! I really want to get this right the first time. Any comments on the integrity of the generic stuff? Anyone's derm have a strong opinion on this? Maybe I'm just neurotic and paranoid that I'm not treating my acne with the BEST stuff possible. Anyway, any comments would be much appreciated. thanks, B

Hi! I am on my 18th day of Accutane (claravis ...is anyone else on this brand) 80 mg/day. I'm really trying to figure out this generic thing. I know it's supposed to be the same give or take a few altering side affects. When I asked my derm, she said the generic is fine and unless I've been on the generic a few times and still am not getting long term results --then we could try the real stuff. Ahhhhh!!! I really want to get this right the first time. Any comments on the integrity of the generic stuff? Anyone's derm have a strong opinion on this? Maybe I'm just neurotic and paranoid that I'm not treating my acne with the BEST stuff possible. Anyway, any comments would be much appreciated. thanks, B

I was on the 'real stuff' so not sure sorry.

Hi Laura, can u tell us more about your regimen example, products that u apply on your face.etc. while on accutane from day 1 till now?

Hi Laura, can u tell us more about your regimen example, products that u apply on your face.etc. while on accutane from day 1 till now?

I didn't really have one but i suppose this is what i did:-

1.) Took Roaccutane in morning

2.) Exfoliated skin

3.) Put on eucerin dry skin (5%urea) moisturiser

4.) Put on make up

5.) Washed makep off with soap at end of day

6.) Put on eucerin (5%urea) night cream

Thats it. :D

2.) Exfoliated skin

4.) Put on make up

But is it suitable to exfoliated skin while on accutane? it's hurts, doesn't it? morever, there are still some acne

But ur skin is really nice~! :razz:

2.) Exfoliated skin

4.) Put on make up

But is it suitable to exfoliated skin while on accutane? it's hurts, doesn't it? morever, there are still some acne

But ur skin is really nice~! :razz:

I didn't find it hurt at all and it removed all the dry skin that was forming when on roaccutane. It was one of the best things i did especially when my acne was really bad.

Hi Lara, thanks so much for putting your pictures on. That's a fantastic result you've had, I'm so pleased for you and it's all the inspiration I need to keep going through the next few months

Hi Lara, thanks so much for putting your pictures on. That's a fantastic result you've had, I'm so pleased for you and it's all the inspiration I need to keep going through the next few months

Good luck

Guest funky_monkey

have you finished yr treatment now?