Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MissyMaz

MissyMaz's regimen log

YAY clear face!!! :dance: Good luck for the rest of the problem areas, I am a huge advocate of AHA as it cleared up my skin very quickly and helped me with scarring too. Its worth a shot.

helps with scarring eh? just which one are you using?.. I havent been Bping twice a day.. ive been sick :eusa_sick: but if it can help with pimples and scars then which one do you guys reccomend?

Kane N9ne yeah I have heard that AHA moisturiser helps with scarring and on its own (without BP) helps with chest/back acne for mild cases. I, myself, am not sure coz I cant get my hands on any of it in Oz :evil: Well I have hunted around a bit but to no avail. Are you clear yet? Once I was clear, BP wasn't necessary twice a day anymore so maybe you'll be fine....but when you first start it out you really do need it frequently.

Day 51

Woohoo exams are over!!! The stress didn't even hit me pimple-wise :D I did make the stupid mistake of picking at this absolutely-nothing little bump on my forehead last night and now i have just a red mark where I had touched it. So silly of me, coz it wasn't really worth touching but I couldnt help myself :doh: I dont even know if it was a zit or just a little normal bump on my forehead!!!! Apart from that, all good except a bit pink from last night's BP.

i dunno if im clear or not. I dont have pimples maybe like 1 or 2 small ones on my neck but i DO have scars and its pinkish. just now i started bping twice a day again because im not sick or at least have gotten better from being sick. even though before i only applied bp once a day I have been washing twice a day and not using moisturizer but im back on track again.. thats why the AHA sounds desirable since it can help with scars which is what i need at this point. well good luck on your regimen lol ive lost track on what day i am in for regimen

yeah the scars are a pain Kane N9ne....i dont get them on my face fortunately but the ones on my neck/chest/back are pretty gross so i've been trying to cover them with foundation. Keep at it though - you sound pretty much clear and you just need to deal with the scarring now....there's a few threads around about. Good luck! :)

Day 53

OK well the BP is strong stuff but not strong enough to fight my monthly cycle :mad: Its time of month, however its not too bad really. All in all I have 4 zits at the mo, which I guess I can't complain about considering I went from about 10000000000000000003 to that :D And if its just happening around this time of month then at least I can mentally prepare myself for it :think:

Day 55

Grrrrrrrrrrrr I'm breaking out :doubt::doubt::doubt: Got quite a few whiteheads and red spots happening *damn time of month* I sure hope its just related to time of month! And I have a freaking wedding to go to very soon, talk about bad timing!!! :doh:

Day 60

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh......things have gone down hill quite a bit!!! Think I've been having too many late nights and eating lots of junk....in combination with time-of-month stuff i've gone quite zitty. Unfortunately at a really bad time!!! Had a bunch of things happening this month - a few weddings, birthdays, balls etc.....grrrr :evil:

Its really strange coz - even though i havent been getting many zits in the past, when i DO get them they're really evil ones!! Big lumpy ugly ones which I didnt used to get that much in the past :cry: Lets hope things clear up before my graduation so my pics turn out decent!

It seems that a lot of people experience the same sort of breakout that you are dealing with, at about this amount of time into the regimen, not really sure why it happens but don't get too down hey. And keep on with the regimen! :D

Day63

OMG! im so glad you guys told me this coz i have been feeling SO MISERABLE!!!! My face has about 6 really angry big lumpy zits - and theyre non poppable which is the worst....they just SIT there and look angry!

I will hang in there and try not to pick my face to pieces....also got a few on my chest/back area as well. Great looks like my graduation photos this week will be zits galore grrr!

will definitely up the BP usage to kill these nasties :evil:

Day 65

The evil zits are going down now *thank God!!!!* I'm just hoping they dont scar when the redness goes away. Still got a big ugly one on my chest, so have been wearing heaps of chunky necklaces to hide it when I go out :D

Back is good, things are looking up!

Day 68

Looks like Dusta and Kane N9ne were right about that horrendous zitty experience being just a "phase" coz its gone!!!!! Woohoo!! :dance::dance: So anyone who's at about this time in their regimen - keep soldiering on coz it does go away!

Am really clear at the moment - unfortunately the zitty episode left me with a small scar low on my cheek but i'm hoping it'll go away in time. But very happy that im clear again!! (cant emphasise that enough :lol2: ) Just in time for graduation as well *yay*

Day 79

Bit of a gap happening in my log, but skin has basically been ok recently! Had a few white heads along my hairline recently but i think its time-of-month related.....my chest however has been a shocker!!!! Its like my body has a quota of zits to manufacture, and because they're not showing up on my face, chest has to make up for it.....there's something like a zillion of them :( I just started putting BP on my chest every night 2 days ago so fingers crossed that there's an improvement....its bloody summer, I want to wear singlets!!!

Day 108

Ok well the gap in my log got just a tiiiiiiiny bit bigger but well i'm back :D Face has been quite amazing since then but i'm heading up to time of month so i've got about 3 zits at the moment. All in places I dont normally get zits though lol! However its a huge improvement on the 1000000 I used to get.

The only thing i'm unhappy with at the moment is my horribly zit-fest of a chest and back. I had started using BP on my chest in late December, but after forgetting to wear white one morning I ended up dying my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE green singlet with white blotches :(:(:( I was so mad I actually shed a few tears for it and then went off putting BP on my chest....think i'll have to use it again soon though judging from the pimple party happening there though.

Larger gap. :D

Not much to report here except i think that the Product cleanser bar will actually make things worse at a point when the bar itself drys out and cracks. I was going to use the bar until it all ran out but it started to dry me out beyond belief and made my skin flake on the side of my lip which isnt a good imagine having white flakes around my lips and i cant rub it off or something cause it makes it worse and moisturizer only helps temporarily. Solution to it though was to replace the bar once it loses its Orange/Yellow color. lol the only part i have problems with now though is a small piece on the sides of my eyes. ack lol

Guest Marino

omgomgogmogmgomgomgogmogmgololololololololololololoolololololololol

missy mazzy, how ya being mate?

Long time on talk.