Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Guys,

I've been reading this forum for quite awhile trying to figure out to do about my scarring. I have scars that I consider small shallow holes with maybe 10 shallow icepicks. Someone once told me they all lokk like large pores, however they are definitely scars. I saw a doc for tca cross and he said I would get good results but today I spoke with an eastheticiam who does microdermabrasion and she sid that she saw results in a girl whose scarring was a lot worse than mine. I would go once a week for maybe 4-5 monthe and then bi-weekly. i believe this lady but don't want to jump into anything without you opinions. I have also seen some improvemnet with the vinegar method and I can also vouch for Reilly suggenstion with HA supplements and rolling scars as I've been taking them for a month and feel a difference. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Ditto to what Pete said. Also, microderm by an esthetician isn't going to do SQUAT for pitted scars or scarred pores. That's just simply not true. I had microderm done in a plastic surgeon's office (6 of them) and they don't do anything for the kind of scars you have (which are the same kind of scars I have too).

I've only done it twice along time ago. I haven't been consistent. It doesn't matter because I'm booking the TCA CROSS appointment tommorrow and I'm going to start with that first. Thankd for your help guys I really appreciate. I think after the CROSS I might do microderm for maintenance.

I've only done it twice along time ago. I haven't been consistent. It doesn't matter because I'm booking the TCA CROSS appointment tommorrow and I'm going to start with that first. Thankd for your help guys I really appreciate. I think after the CROSS I might do microderm for maintenance.

Xemina - where are you getting CROSS done if you don't mind my asking?

Sorry Electro, I live in Toronto. You can try calling around to find soemone who does it though

That's OK! Thanks anyways :)

Hey Xemina,

I live in toronto too...and I was wondering where you're getting your TCA cross done? I've been looking all over and I can't find a doc who does it!

Thanx and good luck!

shenzi