Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest *Clara

Walking to the stores, people are always assh*les.

A few weeks back my skin was kind of pale and someone said " you look like you've been dead for a week ". I was in a good mood that day so I didn't retaliate. I should have said something like "we'll see who dies first". Some girls that I've seen with pale skin are damn hot. It just looks good on them.

I went to the grocery store to pick up some drinks and aloe vera when some guy walks by me and says, "God you're really pale!, get a tan!". Of course this guy was so fucking dark you could tell he went to tanning beds are whatever's "cool" nowadays. So I said back to him, "Enjoy having wrinkles and cancer soon".

Asshole. evil.gif  lol.gif

Guest *Clara

Yet, you're so "self absorbed" to keep throwing more flames at me? lol.giflol.giflol.gif I thought you were over it... lol.gif

Guest *Clara
lol.gif  lol.gif  lol.gif

rolleyes.gif

Nope.  You're quite mistaken.  My dislike for you is all about you.  It has nothing to do with me and everything to do with your racist ways.

Guest *Clara
I'll post where I choose.

PS:  This thread has nothing to do with the emotional and psychological effects of acne.

I honestly don't give a hoot either way ness, since you have such a huge grudge against me. Move on. lol.gif

I've never even responded to you Clara...how can you say I have a grudge against you?? eusa_eh.gif

I've seen your posts on other racial issues, and I question the motivation behind some of your comments in this thread.....

Considering your history, perhaps you may do well to steer away from making comments on race.

Wait until those hot shot professional golfers get older and their skin wrinkles. They won't look so cool then. And that includes Tiger Woods

I honestly don't give a hoot either way ness, since you have such a huge grudge against me. Move on. lol.gif

I've never even responded to you Clara...how can you say I have a grudge against you?? eusa_eh.gif

I've seen your posts on other racial issues, and I question the motivation behind some of your comments in this thread.....

Considering your history, perhaps you may do well to steer away from making comments on race.

I would kill to be pale like my grandmother. I can't stand the fact that I look tan 24/7/365.  I have no idea what's up with tanning and being dark.  Wrinkles and cancer aren't exactly sexy and I don't know why anyone would strive for that.

hmmm Be warned very very uh sick

http://www.davezilla.com/images/summer-rocks.jpg

i'd assume from overtanning........but yeah that's extreme sigh the price of supposed beauty

that's alot like the comments alot people on this board complain about.  saying "ew she's melting why would someone tan so much and look like that" is just like saying "ew she's a pizza face why doesn't she wash her face so she doesn't look like that".  it may not be meant as a mean comment but it comes out like that due to ignorance on a certain problem someone might have.  just something to think about.

i think pale is beautiful

some of my friends are pale, and they are absoultely stunning

everyone is different, and that guy who said that 2 u is a serious ass