Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why do people think they can solve my problems? Why do they think I am looking for their futile attempts at solving my problems? Have I asked for any advice from any of you? In any post i've ever made, have I asked anyone to solve my life on these forums?

People need to be heard, and that's all i'm looking for. I just want someone to hear my screams. That's ALL.

Give it up, and look at yourselves, folks. You're not listening, you don't care, and you just want to serve yourselves by offering up "advice" when it doesn't pertain to anything concerning me.

so if you came on here and posted all your threads and no one responded you would be ok with that would you?

you say you don't want help , then why continuosly post how shit you life is? Why post a picture of you arms cut?

if you are not looking for advice, then I would be happy to close this thread so you don't have to read anymore.

Make an online journal and post the link. Whoever wants to read it will read it, you'll be heard, it's a JOURNAL not a FORUM therefore no one will feel inclined to respond or try to advise in anyway.

You just can't keep coming here posting about how you understnad how a guy with acne scars could rape and kill 8 nurses, and expect everyone to shut up and not tell you how crazy you sound. It just doesn't work that way, my friend