Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

theres no cure for a psycho, he needs to cure himself... we are like fly on shit for this guy.. even a psychologist helps u cure YOURSELF... HE IS BEING A LAZY ASS

i really don't have time to read all your posts juice, but it seems like you're not abosrbing any advice everyone here is giving you. post after post, it's about the same thing but in a different way. time is precious so make the best out of your life. do sth! anything! just avoid acne.org!!! sometimes this site can be affect you negatively....ironically.

i really don't have time to read all your posts juice, but it seems like you're not abosrbing any advice everyone here is giving you. post after post, it's about the same thing but in a different way. time is precious so make the best out of your life. do sth! anything! just avoid acne.org!!! sometimes this site can be affect you negatively....ironically.

Justin, honestly, I think you set yourself up for failure, knowingly.

First off, I can totally relate to how you feel about your face, as I continue to be a hermit and unemployed for now.

Honestly, Walmart?  Everyone knows this is a job where as you will be interfacing with customers (ie: people) so if you have such anxiety (and you know this already) try for a job that will not be dealing, as much with the general public.  So many wonderful posters have given you excellent advice/ideas and nothing has come out of it.   We all truely wish the best for you, but there is NOTHING anyone of us can do.l   YOU need to help yourself.   For starters get in the phone book, or better, you have access to the internet, start looking up Plastic Surgeons or Dermatologists within your general area and ask if they offer "FREE" consultations.  Once you find one.  Make an appointment and go.   Listen to the professionals and the advice they will give in how to go about treating your face.  That is what I have been doing.

Then, start looking for a job that you know you will not be interacting with people on a daily basis.  Maybe something in construction?   Can you work with your hands?   You have already shot down going into the military service, however, IMO that would be completely ideal for you.   It would change your life drastically.

Justin you need to figure out what exactly it is that you want from us/this board.   Because we all are trying and offering a helping hand, but you KEEP on shooting us down, why?    If I knew where you were, I would personally shake some sense into you.   There are so many options, you have to try and you will succeed.  

You need a goal, to work for, and after a few consultations with some PS (and I recommend you receive a few referrals) you can start setting your short term, long term goals, and HOPEFULLY start feeling better about yourself!   

Also, when going to your appts or meeting new people, it doesn't hurt to start networking, let them know your flexible/available for work.   Do you work on cars?   You could work at a garage.   There are so many possibilities for you.  

But what gets under my skin most about you, is your UNWILLINGNESS to help yourself, and then blame us, whom you don't even know, at all, for the reason why you are going to "snap" one day?   WHY?  Especially when all of us can relate to this affliction, as we are all is this ship together.

Justin, bottom line, I wish you all the best and good luck with your next choice.

I have to believe life gets better from here, besides, when your down, your supposed to just "PICK YOURSELF BACK UP, AND GO ON FROM THERE"

Take care,

Marie

This misses the point entirely. Don't tell him what he is willing to do...he tried (and actually went for training) to get a job, and couldn't do it. In any case, you just treated the symptoms in the first 1/2 of your post. He has a willingness to change now, but it'll take a lot more creative advice than just saying "you have to get consultations and get a job and network and be willing to help yourself" to change his current state. Stop underestimating his life circumstances and give him advice he can use.

He will not accept them anyhow, don't you see? He only hears what he wants to hear.

He has implied several times that no one could possibly understand, therefore even if someone was to post something in relation to something specific, he would likely discard it. It is never good enough. Besides, he didn't ask for replies, according to him, and simply wishes to express himself.

Others here have suffered from sexual abuse, and other similar ordeals to what he has suffered.

i think jucied is just a adult that acts like a kid with scars he doesnt care about... i bet hes making 40 grand a year somewhere but he just wants to fuck someone in this forum

Marie, I didn't ask for anything from any of you. Stop acting as if I did. I made this thread to express my feelings, and I didn't ask for any replies. If you want to reply, that's your business. I got abused for no apparent reason in this thread.

Posting on here is my therapy. I can get everything off my chest. However, the negativity I receive is making it hard for me. The moderators aren't doing their jobs, either. I've had many posts deleted or put to a hault, but when someone abuses me, they don't get any reprimand.

yea boxing or wrestling or something would be awsome sport for you.

i didn't mean it as a joke I meant that it would be a good option to consider given his situation. why not ?

yea boxing or wrestling or something would be awsome sport for you.

i didn't mean it as a joke I meant that it would be a good option to consider given his situation. why not ?

Guest Freak_Turbulence
He will not accept them anyhow, don't you see?  He only hears what he wants to hear.

He has implied several times that no one could possibly understand, therefore even if someone was to post something in relation to something specific, he would likely discard it.  It is never good enough.  Besides, he didn't ask for replies, according to him, and simply wishes to express himself.

Others here have suffered from sexual abuse, and other similar ordeals to what he has suffered.

Why do people think they can solve my problems? Why do they think I am looking for their futile attempts at solving my problems? Have I asked for any advice from any of you? In any post i've ever made, have I asked anyone to solve my life on these forums?

People need to be heard, and that's all i'm looking for. I just want someone to hear my screams. That's ALL.

Give it up, and look at yourselves, folks. You're not listening, you don't care, and you just want to serve yourselves by offering up "advice" when it doesn't pertain to anything concerning me.

Guest Tempest
just avoid acne.org!!! sometimes this site can be affect you negatively....ironically.

Why do people think they can solve my problems? Why do they think I am looking for their futile attempts at solving my problems? Have I asked for any advice from any of you? In any post i've ever made, have I asked anyone to solve my life on these forums?

People need to be heard, and that's all i'm looking for. I just want someone to hear my screams. That's ALL.

Give it up, and look at yourselves, folks. You're not listening, you don't care, and you just want to serve yourselves by offering up "advice" when it doesn't pertain to anything concerning me.

He will not accept them anyhow, don't you see?  He only hears what he wants to hear.

He has implied several times that no one could possibly understand, therefore even if someone was to post something in relation to something specific, he would likely discard it.  It is never good enough.  Besides, he didn't ask for replies, according to him, and simply wishes to express himself.

I think he hears what pertains to him. The most unique your life circumstances, the more likely general advice won't apply to you. And I disagree, I think if someone did give him good specific advice, he would listen to/attempt it. In any case, I think neither of us can say how he would act since that advice hasn't been offered yet.

Guest Tempest