Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I went to wal-mart today to start my training, and I eventually just walked out in the middle of training. I was put on this computer, left to answer all these questions after watching some videos, and I couldn't concentrate at all. People were constantly walking by, sitting down next to me to use the other computer, and all I could think of is what they were thinking as they glanced at my disfigured face. I was staring at the screen, as if I was paying attention to these videos, but I wasn't. Eventually, some lady tapped me on the shoulder and said that personel wanted to see me, and instead of going upstairs, I walked out.

Not only has acne and scarring destroyed my social ability, left me without friends, and definitely without any affection from a woman, it has now ruined my ability to learn. I can't focus. I know i've said I was supremely intelligent before, but the fact is, i'm not. Acne and scarring ruined my mind as well. I am actually just coming to grips with the fact that I have a learning disability today because of the acne and scarring.

I tried. I failed. End of story.

Time to wait on my mental disability check, and give up on the hope of a productive life. I'm done.

Edited by Mr. GottaBeJuicedSon

Guest pokerbugg

question....ive been wondering...do u still have acne or is it just severe scarring?

Guest pokerbugg

so dude, look on the bright side , you got passed the bad side(the redness, rawness, pain in your face) when i c someone as scarred as you all i think is (he had bad acne) and that's it...unless you have ignorant fucks that actually stare...but if they do that ...just taunt em like a lil' kid or like try and scare them by saying "boo" (in a joking manner) i know its tough ....but you got no choice but to overcome this

I can totally relate to this too. I just quit my job because of that horrible anxiety feeling when around people.

Guest Freak_Turbulence
Well, I went to wal-mart today to start my training, and I eventually just walked out in the middle of training. I was put on this computer, left to answer all these questions after watching some videos, and I couldn't concentrate at all. People were constantly walking by, sitting down next to me to use the other computer, and all I could think of is what they were thinking as they glanced at my disfigured face. I was staring at the screen, as if I was paying attention to these videos, but I wasn't. Eventually, some lady tapped me on the shoulder and said that personel wanted to see me, and instead of going upstairs, I walked out.

Not only has acne and scarring destroyed my social ability, left me without friends, and definitely without any affection from a woman, it has now ruined my ability to learn. I can't focus. I know i've said I was supremely intelligent before, but the fact is, i'm not. Acne and scarring ruined my mind as well. I am actually just coming to grips with the fact that I have a learning disability today because of the acne and scarring.

Time to wait on my mental disability check, and give up on the hope of a productive life. I'm done.

obviously if you go from staying in your house 24/7 to going out immediately youre going to feel some anxiety. I would suggest going out every day for a little bit at a time and facing people just to get over your fears. Go on the bus or something and wear sunglasses so people cant see where youre looking, then you can survey the scene and see if people are actually "staring" at your skin which I doubt they will

lol this is bullshyt i posted two days ago this would happen , how strange i predicted the future, wish i could repost my post, lol, in it i said, watch in two days he'll come back online saying he did not get the job or failed or somthing even if he actaully had a job interview in the first place. and of course what i predicted has come true , i can no longer feel one ounce of pity for u and i dont see how anyone else could either.

harder, this isn't the first time around. I've had many jobs before, none lasting for more than a week. I have quit on the first or second day of many jobs. It really is mind baffling. So, I am basically done. I can't keep doing this, simply because I have to eat and keep a roof over my head. Staying with my mom is wearing thin, and time is of the essence.

Disability is my future. Of course, i'll keep hope alive for scar treatments, but I doubt they'll ever take place with the 579.00 a month i'll get for mental disability. Someone would have to pay for it, or a doctor would have to do it for free. Both of which in this world are unlikely.

dude im about to get your bad posts about threats and condoning all this sick shyt, and your mutiple personlity disorder thing an send all the transcripts to the authoritys. you can just basically threaten peoples lives and get away with it. they can get your isp address look up find you have had mental problems or whatever and throw you in a instatuition.

"and in doing that, acne really is itself a learning disability or conducive to one."

I absolutely agree. However, if I told someone who didn't understand the effects of severe acne and scarring that it's also a learning disability, they would laugh. I've actually told my family members this, and they deny it all day long. They say i'm just fine. Yeah, i'm just fine alright. I only have my mom now, and you know what's sad, she doesn't love me as much as my half-sister because i'm weak. It's a disgusting feeling when someone doesn't love you because you're weak, as if you can help it. I hate having to live here.

I'm sorry, but you can only abuse a person so long before they snap. I advise people to stop fucking with me, because in essence, the abuse I receive is just as bad as what will be my reaction if it doesn't stop. Ten years, folks, and it will stop.

Just don't fucking address me or talk about me if you have something negative to spew.

Justin I understand your jibe about negative comments people are making, but frankly I think we can all agree that you're beyond forum help.. I think you need to talk to someone..

ya dude i just should my friend in law your stuff and he said u can get in serous trouble for it, i conact the admin, then he reports the offender to the internet servcie provider on the content of what you said then they cut your service and report you to whoever in the gov. that deals with this sort of thing. so justin u better cool off before you get in serious trouble

Mr.GottaBeJuicedSon,

I can understand your feelings are frustrating for you, but I really think you should find a Professional to talk about all of this with. I think your problems go way beyond acne scarring. Please consider finding counselling, look in the yellow pages in your local area and try to find some help.