Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

adam.. dude.. why are you here everyday, if my skin looked like yours id never be on here at all hardly, id be out with friends, or girls or doing something, dude your face looks fine man, in fcat u look like the guy that gets all the girls in the movies,  and in real life. wow it pains me to see such a waste of time!!!!!  i could post pics but i dont want anyone to reconize me from real life on here.. lol that would be embarrasing.

confused.gif i would be but i dont have that many friends to go out with plus my confidence is still very low, and i wish i was the guy who got all the girls LOL lol.gif . Im here now as i havent go nothin better too do, got the morning off 6 form eusa_dance.gif . Yea i know what you mean about the reconize stuff, but its very unlikely anyone i know would need to go on an acne site and even if they did i wouldnt care what they thought. cool.gif

ya dude but for real you could like have any girl u wanted most likely if u learn how to act, man u go out be confident and funny u have girls flocking all over you. im just jealous b/c i wanna be in your spot lol! hey in 1 more month my skin should look awsome! from the way its going, cant wait!

ya dude but for real you could like have any girl u wanted most likely if u learn how to act, man u go out be confident and funny u have girls flocking all over you. im just jealous b/c  i wanna be in your spot lol! hey in 1 more month my skin should look awsome! from the way its going, cant wait!

thanks but i doubt that, the nets diffrent than reality trust me, i dont get any nice comments or anythin out there doubt.gif , and hard to sunddenly be confiedent i cant remmeber ever being confident.

Thats cool what you using for yur skin?

Even when my acne goes I'll still come here to give people advice and stuff. Plus most of the folks her are nice  wub.gif

wub.gif im gonna have to sort me out a my space like yours later catty ill then add you too my friends if you dont mind redface.gifwink.gif

wub.gif  im gonna have to sort me out a my space like yours later catty ill then add you too my friends if you dont mind  redface.gif  wink.gif

Aww, yet go for it bro, course I don't mind! I don't have much friends on there...cuz I'm so...selective? eusa_think.gif Yeah that's it, lol

wub.gif  im gonna have to sort me out a my space like yours later catty ill then add you too my friends if you dont mind  redface.gif  wink.gif

Aww, yet go for it bro, course I don't mind! I don't have much friends on there...cuz I'm so...selective? eusa_think.gif Yeah that's it, lol

lol.gif cool

I'd give Vanessa a hit wub.gif

user posted image

Reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones

Is that Vanessa???

er...I'm pretty sure that isn't Vanessa. Doesn't look much like the pictures I've seen. eusa_eh.gif

As you can tell, Vanessa doesn't struggle with acne/scarring at all. However, she feels the need to act as if she can understand the pain of someone who struggles with severe scarring. She's not worthy of her moderator title, but hell, it doesn't take a genius to do it. (Especially if you do a bad job)

rolleyes.gif As has been explained to you countless times before, vanessa was taking action with the suidice thread that was in line with board policy. If you have a problem with board policy, please feel free to contact the board administrator (ie: DAN) and not repeatedly attack Vanessa over it in this tiresome manner.

Guest Marino

LOL! thats not really Vanessa, its just a random photo i used in the lounge.

Its very close to her, though shes actually alot taller and i mean ALOT taller,

user posted image

I'm affraid to the break the rules when shes around ninja.gif

LOL! thats not really Vanessa, its just a random photo i used in the lounge.

Its very close to her, though shes actually alot taller and i mean ALOT taller,

user posted image

I'm affraid to the break the rules when shes around ninja.gif

lol.gif Ha ha that bloke laughing looks like Hawkins! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

^^

rofl it does actually.

As you can tell, Vanessa doesn't struggle with acne/scarring at all. However, she feels the need to act as if she can understand the pain of someone who struggles with severe scarring. She's not worthy of her moderator title, but hell, it doesn't take a genius to do it. (Especially if you do a bad job)

So you think mods should be the ones with the most severe acne rather than the ones who have the best judgement? Maybe someone such as yourself is not worthy of giving advice to others and should maybe frequent another board? I sincerly doubt you have even bothered to glance at one of vanessa past 7000 odd posts to know anything about acne or scarring she has suffered with anyway. Stop being so fucking self centred as to think your the worst off here, learn some manners.

As for the genius thing, vanessa is in fact a professor lol and has just got a extremly high qualification if she spent anytime talking about herself on here instead of modding shits like you, you would realise just how intelligent she actually is. You got to remember aswel reguarding the suicide threads that although it may be psychological effects of acne that this site is not here to dicuss suicide plans nor to threaten other users with them, if someone is that low all that can be done online is to advise them to seek professional help. Not let a thread turn into a will/they/have they/havent they thread by several cunts that frequent this forum.

Guest Mr K
^^

rofl it does actually.

So you think mods should be the ones with the most severe acne rather than the ones who have the best judgement? Maybe someone such as yourself is not worthy of giving advice to others and should maybe frequent another board? I sincerly doubt you have even bothered to glance at one of vanessa past 7000 odd posts to know anything about acne or scarring she has suffered with anyway. Stop being so fucking self centred as to think your the worst off here, learn some manners.

As for the genius thing, vanessa is in fact a professor lol and has just got a extremly high qualification if she spent anytime talking about herself on here instead of modding shits like you, you would realise just how intelligent she actually is. You got to remember aswel reguarding the suicide threads that although it may be psychological effects of acne that this site is not here to dicuss suicide plans nor to threaten other users with them, if someone is that low all that can be done online is to advise them to seek professional help. Not let a thread turn into a will/they/have they/havent they thread by several cunts that frequent this forum.

well said eusa_clap.gif

All this mod bitching I'm sick and tired of it. Probably why my visits to this board have declined of late.

But Vanessa is fantastic. I'm not licking her arse here - I really do mean it. Me and her have had our fair share of disagreements, but how anyone can say she is not worthy of her mod title I do not know. Not only that, but she knows a hell of a lot about a lot of stuff. Probably too much when it comes to debating with me, because she usually wins.

But even so, I'm sure it's still Vanessa day so Happy Vanessa Day!!!

As you can tell, Vanessa doesn't struggle with acne/scarring at all.

You are an idiot.

adam.. dude.. why are you here everyday

It's really none of your business why Adam's here everyday. Besides....it's common knowledge that he comes here to bullshit with me. eusa_angel.gif

Adam hearts me. cool.gif

adam.. dude.. why are you here everyday

It's really none of your business why Adam's here everyday. Besides....it's common knowledge that he comes here to bullshit with me. eusa_angel.gif

Adam hearts me. cool.gif

wub.gif

^^

rofl it does actually.

Totally eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

Hi, just wanted to add my 2cents.

Considering what all the moderators have to deal with on a daily basis, I think they all do a tremendous job. This board needs to be monitored, mainly due to hostile/negative individuals who are clearly not here for hope, advice, support and guidance, as most of us are here for.

Take care, good luck ........... AND GREAT JOB TO ALL THE MODERATORS!!!