Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It has been suggested many times by philosophers through the ages that anarchal society is the only effective precursor to a successful autocracy/aristocracy.

Therefore, what I suggest you should do - Vanessa - is to arrange for all members to be Moderators, let the chaos ensue until the masses enforce order (as theory suggests).

I think it would be an interersting social experiment.

Guest Freak_Turbulence

I recall Vanessa once said she liked me, and even added that cute lovestruck emoticon. I like Vanessa too wub.gif

I don't like Vanessa at all, especially after she deleted a thread that a 12 year old girl started about contemplatin of suicide. We should help those people, not ignore them. However, not all people get along. I don't wish anything bad upon her.

As you can tell, Vanessa doesn't struggle with acne/scarring at all. However, she feels the need to act as if she can understand the pain of someone who struggles with severe scarring. She's not worthy of her moderator title, but hell, it doesn't take a genius to do it. (Especially if you do a bad job)

vanessa has acne and it bothers her, why whould she be here in acne site in the first place anyway? even though she had it mild, she still knows and understands the feelings of an acne sufferer.

as still, she does a great job as a mod

Guest Mr K
I'd give Vanessa a hit wub.gif

user posted image

Reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones

Is that Vanessa???

She looks like absolute perfection.

MILF

Guest Mr K
As you can tell, Vanessa doesn't struggle with acne/scarring at all. However, she feels the need to act as if she can understand the pain of someone who struggles with severe scarring. She's not worthy of her moderator title, but hell, it doesn't take a genius to do it. (Especially if you do a bad job)

Palease..... dude cut it out ~ ... All u do is bitch 24/7

v is the bomb and she has been doing more than her fair share of modding recently ...apologies for my part in this eusa_shifty.gif . How she finds time to frequent here when she has a babe to take care of and knobend students to teach is one of the mysteries of the universe.

Guest Mr K
v is the bomb and she has been doing more than her fair share of modding recently ...apologies for my part in this eusa_shifty.gif . How she finds time to frequent here when she has a babe to take care of and knobend students to teach is one of the mysteries of the universe.

time organisation?

I hereby call for an end to Vanessa bashing! It's not her you're angry at, it's (sob) yourselves!

Why can't we all just get along wub.gif

adam.. dude.. why are you here everyday, if my skin looked like yours id never be on here at all hardly, id be out with friends, or girls or doing something, dude your face looks fine man, in fcat u look like the guy that gets all the girls in the movies, and in real life. wow it pains me to see such a waste of time!!!!! i could post pics but i dont want anyone to reconize me from real life on here.. lol that would be embarrasing.