Notifications
Clear all

Ray Liotta

MemberMember
(@citygirl)

Posted : 09/18/2005 9:29 pm

I just saw Ray Liotta interviewed on TV on a pre-emmy show and I was paying close attention to his skin. They were outside in the sunlight and his skin looked really smooth. You couldn't tell that he had/has acne scarring. I would really like to know what he got done. It would be great if he (and other celebrities w/scarring) felt comfortable enough to talk about treatments they've done, it would be inspirational to alot of people. I'm sure they've had their share of dissappointing results, just like alot of us. However, I know that the topic of acne scars is so sensitive and private, that it's not exactly their first choice for a topic of conversation in an interview. {Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@antzinpantz)

Posted : 09/18/2005 9:52 pm

Ive noticed that Ray Liotta's skin is much improved recently. I think he must have had some kind of filler done.

MemberMember
(@sodapop)

Posted : 09/19/2005 10:16 am

There must be a way we can find out. LOL.

MemberMember
(@jeffh)

Posted : 09/19/2005 10:29 am

Dermabrasion is probably the best treatment for acne scarring if done correctly...Dr. Y has done more than probably anyone else.That is most people's best bet.Filler are so temporary, I wouldn't bother.

MemberMember
(@colonel-angus)

Posted : 09/19/2005 5:03 pm

You ever think that Ray Liotta is a member and poster and he is getting good information from site and did something about it with his vast amounts of money. He's probably disguised as somebody like jeffh.

Colin

MemberMember
(@narcisses)

Posted : 09/22/2005 6:23 pm

lol @ antzinpants.

MemberMember
(@tech99)

Posted : 09/22/2005 9:22 pm

ray liotta looks badass with his scars, btw good fellas was an awesome movie smile.gif

MemberMember
(@boco)

Posted : 09/23/2005 1:42 am

BeautifulSkinAgain said:
citygirl said:
I just saw Ray Liotta interviewed on TV on a pre-emmy show and I was paying close attention to his skin. They were outside in the sunlight and his skin looked really smooth. You couldn't tell that he had/has acne scarring. I would really like to know what he got done. It would be great if he (and other celebrities w/scarring) felt comfortable enough to talk about treatments they've done, it would be inspirational to alot of people. I'm sure they've had their share of dissappointing results, just like alot of us. However, I know that the topic of acne scars is so sensitive and private, that it's not exactly their first choice for a topic of conversation in an interview. [Edited image out]

It was probably the make up and lighting. You can do a lot with the right lighting and makeup.

Don't get me wrong, I would love it if he had some scar correction done that worked. Mabye he did! That would be great, and I would love to learn about it.

But actors like him use their acne scars to their advantage. They use it in films to play certain roles. I'm sure the directors love it.

MemberMember
(@married2agamer)

Posted : 09/23/2005 2:48 am

i have noticed ray liotta's scars are like gone brad pitt's too.love GOODFELLAS

MemberMember
(@zxc)

Posted : 09/23/2005 5:18 am

Would you call his scars moderate before his treatment or what?

MemberMember
(@married2agamer)

Posted : 09/23/2005 1:04 pm

Ray's scars were worst than brad's.how can we find out?i guess we will never know.

MemberMember
(@rdarling)

Posted : 07/11/2019 9:23 pm

They probably did an aggressive/deep treatment with a Fractional Lazer. No question about it. I had bad scarring on my face left behind after a bad bout of shingles (looked like pock marks, and one that was so deep it looked like a smurf took a bite out of my nose). My doctor did my face and it completely smoothed out all scars and marks. It was AMAZING. I looked like a goddess. Would definitely recommend if anyone is still interested in still knowing.