Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest pokerbugg

i have 6 of those symptoms lol... but hey it really helps me...im a waitress and im constantly stressed out...these people !!! grrrrrrrr...so when i get off i have to smoke a spliffy else i get a zit the next day

Guest pokerbugg

lmao ....dude relax..its just marijuana ...god put here for us to enjoy...so lets blaze one up

Guest pokerbugg

balls...ive been smoking pot since 19 and i know alot about pot....and you DO NOT become dependent on it....its all mental...because ive quit b4(when i needed to) pot doesnt affect my life in a negative way ...im responsible...i go to work everyday(never late) i dont waste my money on pot...(i sell it so i get my pot for free) i dont get violent or physical...it reduces my stress, gives me the best sleep in the world ...and its all natural ....its great....pot's just great! lol

"Obviously, these changes have already occurred in your brain. I can tell based on your post quoted above."

u CAN tell all day it doesnt mean anything.

-every drug has the ptoential to do bad, maybe not always on the first shot. to much of anything is bad

-pot is an influence

-pot does less physical damage than all drugs combined

-alcohol is related to over 100,000 deaths each year

-percentage-wise pot is less deadly, and less physically and psychologically harmful than alcohol

-yes, abusing it will rot your mind, just like drinking and what cigarettes do to your body.

-thc has been known to relieve pain better than vicodin in some studies.

-depression and skitzo are not a proven fact of smoking weed

-there are many sucessful people that do drugs as an influence (weed) or to make themselves feel better and they dont hit what we call "rock bottom", amny do however.

-it is illegal first off because the market is to small, and second because any monkey with a brain disease could grow it in their backyard for free

---- all drugs can be considered a bad thing, however:

-there is a mental "good" feeling u get off most common drugs (cigarettes, pot, alcohol)

-they all can and do make u feel good and releive stress, BUT, abuse leads to problematic situations

-there is a social aspect to doing these kind of drugs which may lead to addiction

---ABUSE is what u have to worry about. i like to live life with a little change, make things a little fun.

----if not abused, pot and alcohol do more good than bad. if u are fucking stupid enough to go "out of bounds" then u deserve to get harmed

-----many cultures for hundreds of years have been using these forms of drugs to actually and honestly please themselves mentally and physically.

-pot does consume much money off a person, but no more than cigarettes....... u figure the average person smoke a pack a day of cigs, i only need one hit every week or few days...

-dont do drugs if your worried or scared about something. if u are than just live your normal life. just remember more people do drugs than dont.

-drugs in general do more bad than good because people tend to be fucking retarded and not controlling of themselves, they get carried away in what they think is cool

-arguing over the internet is pointless, your views, never, ever get reached and if they do its only to a few people.

-if u smoked pot u wouldnt care about your acne, very simple.

Guest pokerbugg

oh and by the way, when i was in high school i wasnt really into any pot ... but i knew tons of kids who smoked pot and got higher test scores than me...i knew kids who smoked pot and did worse drugs and were all into after school activities ... its just depends on the individual

Guest pokerbugg

all i know is that in the end ...pot helps me keep my acne under control...and thats that! you dont have to smoke it...more for me lol

Guest pokerbugg

miss-i -have-a ph-d in-puff-puff-no-give im 22 ....im the type of person that likes to inform themselves about everything they do...and if i dont know something and im interested then i'll look into it...till i know for sure....i love pot...so i read up on it...its effects ...and the pros weigh out the cons in my opinion

miss-i -have-a ph-d in-puff-puff-no-give im 22 ....im the type of person that likes to inform themselves about everything they do...and if i dont know something and im interested then i'll look into it...till i know for sure....i love pot...so i read up on it...its effects ...and the pros weigh out the cons in my opinion

Guest pokerbugg

lol yea i guess that came out wrong...meaning the pros to smoking...relieving my stress...no zits, etc.

Guest pokerbugg

your cat looks just like mine....she lays just like that ...like a little prissy bitch...hehee

eusa_liar.gifMARINO, show me where i said "TRY POT"... i must be blind eusa_liar.gif

STFU about bashing weed if u havent seen what it has dont to people. thats it

MARINO U AVERAGE ABOUT 30 POSTS A DAY, WHY CANT U GET A LIFE, go beat off some more. eusa_eh.gif

ROFLCOPTER... wow all u do is mess up post after post and put words in my mouth... u are a class A looser

O BTW, taking risks in general is what makes life fun u asswipe, you are possibly the most boring person i know. 4100 posts? are u fucking kidding me. try some new things, u are an advocate of a "sitting on my ass all day, man"

Guest pokerbugg

whoa whats going on? did i miss something? lol ...by the way, supa....i love that picture of your cat...its so adorable...lol...im gonna take a my cat a pic like that ...she'll look so funny lol

MARINO, show me where i said "TRY POT"... i must be blind

STFU about bashing weed if u havent seen what it has dont to people.  thats it

MARINO U AVERAGE ABOUT 30 POSTS A DAY, WHY CANT U GET A LIFE, go beat off some more.

ROFLCOPTER... wow all u do is mess up post after post and put words in my mouth... u are a class A looser

O BTW, taking risks in general is what makes life fun u asswipe, you are possibly the most boring person i know.  4100 posts? are u fucking kidding me.  try some new things, u are an advocate of a "sitting on my ass all day, man"