Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello , all i have been suffering from acne from past 15 years , back then when i was teenage , it all started when i was around 13 years old , at first i did not get that many pimples but when i hit 15 i had worst days of my life , it never went , time passed and by 18yrs old till 20 i had the worst years of my life , my acne was so bad , that there was day when i decided to suicide , my life was so horrible , i failed 1 year of my school because i did not go to school to do the exam because of acne , yes i missed 1 year of my school , my social life was horrible i hardly ever made any friends because of my acne , life seemed just going down , i tried everything but nothing seemed to work for me i tried every tropical medicine out there , but my acne was getting worst and worst, by the time i became 23 my acne was getting little better , trust me people i have tried everything , from expensive to most expensive but nothing worked , my parents and family members always used to say it will go away when you will get older by twenties but it was all wrong i was at that tiem already 23 but still had acne , it was not far before i got 24 and i visited this site and read some posts , i developed my ULTIMATE ANTI-ACNE PROGRAM ,which will work like miracle , i will make no false statements here , this program made me look at the mirror after 11 years of horrible time , it made me feel better after 11 yrs , after 11yrs now i got a very good social life, if it made that changes for me then i hope that it will make the same changes for you , as i know how it feels to be suffering from acne.I already said enough let me get to my program.

Remember give my program atleast 3-4 months time , for 100% results , in process you might have 1-2 pimples i guarante you and i swear even if you get 1-2 pimples it will go away within 1 day , and even if u get u will get small ones which will go very quick , so lets get to the program..

Diet

I have 2 sisters , and trust me they eat junk food all the time , they eat foods full of oil and they are always eating chocolate and sweets but they have beautiful face and they never had acne, now the question comes does diet effect acne.Let me tell you this thing , for some people it matters for some it does not , if my sister does not get acne even she is eating sweets all day long it does not mean that if i eat sweets all day long i wont get acne , each of us has different body , how it works and how it digests , for some people chocolte does not trigger acne but for some of us it does and it makes it worst.And why do you take oral mediciments if you think diet does not matter , bcoz diet does matter , ur look outside is what you look inside, so if you think taking oral medicaments can help you but diet has nothing to do with acne then you are wrong , if you think that way in first step you should stop taking oral medicments.That being said i think now most of you will agree that for some us diet does matter.

So now the question comes what to eat?

Well in my program , i eat veggies most of the times , fruits , and fish.Yes thats all i just bought a book of recipes with veggies and i cook different food all the time now.I do not care if it cures my acne or not but i am having good and healthy food and afterall we should all have healthy food , not just for acne but to have healthy life...

So here i will write in steps about my program

Before i write it down , i would like to tell you that i buy mineral water , from my past experience exactly 10 years i have been drinking tap water but it did not work , so from last 1 year ihave been drinking mineral water , and yeah then 2 L per day does matter because then you notice real improvments.

Morning

Wash your face with water (mineral water).This may sound ridiculous to some people but it helped me alot and will help you too..WHY? mineral water , trust me guys the tap water will make your acne worst if you wash with it , i am saying this from experience , whenever i washed my face my acne got worst , whenever i didint was for a day or so i didnt get acne.And now i wash my face every morning with Minreal water and i see the difference and u will too.

Tropical treatment - This is very good toner , i read it somewhere in this forum and i added some of my own stuff in it

Boil a cup of water

Add 1 tablet of 1000mg Vitamin C

Add 1 tables of 50mg Zinc Methionine (Optizinc)

Add little bit of Acid Cider Vinegar (maybe 1 spoon)

Add 1 spoon of lemon

Once u put the tablets crush them with a spoon , so it gets dissolve in it , leave this toner for a day ,tthen next day , apply it to your face every night , leave it over night wash it next day.This is really a working thing , if you just do this in my program , you will have no more pimples but if you do everything as i will state later your face will get 100% clear ....

I have no special things to do at evening or night i just have my dinner and i apply nothing to my face or anything but i do take vitamens which i will state now. i take these vitamens 2 times daily morning and nite time , but some i take them 3 times a day , i will mention which ones

Vitamin C 1000mg - 3 times a day

Vitamin E 400 U.I - 2 times a day

Vitamin B Complex - 2 times a day

Selenium 200McG - 2 times a day

Chromium 200MCG - 2 times a day

Opti-Zinc -50mg - 2 times a day

Magnesium 100mg - very important take this only once, which should be morning , not more than that

Primal Defense -HSO Probiotic Formula - 2 times a day

Olive Leaf extract 500mg - 2 times a day

Acidophilus - 2 times a day

Ages Garlic Extract - 4 times a day (i recomment you natural garlic 2 garlic a day and u will see the difference garlic all alone can cure your acne) if you really want to get rid of active acne then take 4 garlic tables each day.

Burdock Root - 2 times a day , this is just to get rid of red marks .if you have left.

Saw Palmetto - 3 times a day , OK GUYS this thing is real miracle for acne , i donno why it works but in combination with others , it gets rid of active acne,,

Oregano Oil - buy the liquid one not the tablet one because liquid one is better , 4 drops under your tongue 2 times daily.

Now comes the last 3 things which if takes can give you results way before 4 months although for 100% results u need to give the program some time so here we go.

VITAMIN A - Now i read in so many places , that over dosing Vit A can give side effects , so i do not take any vitamin a tablets infact i take them from natural stuff

Daily eat 1 whole packet of small carrots which is full of beta carotene

Daily have chillis with your meal CHILLIS are full of beta carotene infact chillis have more beta carotene than carrots.

THE TOTAL EFA - Essential fatty acids , contains Polyunsaturated Fat , which is something we cannot find in foods we eat so u have to take it from outside.Most North Americans acne is because of this EFA , they dont have enough EFA , so this is very good stuff 6 table spoons every day .

Cconut Oil - yes coconut oil , this will help polyunsaturated Fat to work at its highest level, 6 table spoons coconut oil daily.

Thats all about it, this program has helped me alot and cleared me 100% now i feel happy i go to parties i have many friends , now i feel like living more.I hope this program helps you all.Please give it a try.

Some tips before i end this threat.

1.NO SUGAR AT ALL

2.Daily drink 2 litres of water (mineral water again) with 2 lemons mixed in it , not the bottle ones , please buy the real lemons and mix them.

3.3 times a week , for 30-60 mins do some exercise , sort of yoga or anything ,not hard labor , and after you finished take a shower.Drink as much water as you want while working out.

4.Daily before sleeping for 5 mins take deep breath and exhale do this for 5 mins and you will feel the difference soon.

5.When you get pimples do not go and look in the mirror because mirror cannot heal your acne infact it will make it worst because when you look at mirror you touch it and see it is not gone you feel sad and thus it causes stress which causes more hormones production which causes more oil which then turns out into acne in your face.So just look at the mirror while applying the tropical treatment which i will state later on.

6.Daily Daily very very important for very good skin drink 2 glass of green tea.( for optimum results mix lemon in both glasses and then drink it , it helps it helps u will know it soon after you do it for a while)

Oh guys i forgot to add this , so i gotta edit it here ,

TO GET RID OF RED MARKS LEFT AFTER ACNE

Use Rose Hip Oil , give it exactly 1 month of try and it will totally fade away your red marks...

Nice post. I understand you had acne for 10+ years, but what was the condition. Like where were they forming, cystic or whiteheads etc. It also seems that you probably had candida overgrowth, that's why you were successful with Primal Defense/acidophilus, and anti-fungals (garlic, olive leaf extract, oregano oil, and coconut oil). I would recommend you cycle the anti-fungals so the yeast doesn't build up an immunity towards them.

Also saw palmetto has worked great for me too, because it's an anti-androgen and prevents the conversion from testosterone to DHT. This helped reduce my oil and cystic acne a bunch.

I never knew rose hip oil is used to fake red marks. I've been using ACV and it's been working great so far, but maybe i'll give the oil a try.

Nice post. I understand you had acne for 10+ years, but what was the condition. Like where were they forming, cystic or whiteheads etc. It also seems that you probably had candida overgrowth, that's why you were successful with Primal Defense/acidophilus, and anti-fungals (garlic, olive leaf extract, oregano oil, and coconut oil). I would recommend you cycle the anti-fungals so the yeast doesn't build up an immunity towards them.

Also saw palmetto has worked great for me too, because it's an anti-androgen and prevents the conversion from testosterone to DHT. This helped reduce my oil and cystic acne a bunch.

I never knew rose hip oil is used to fake red marks. I've been using ACV and it's been working great so far, but maybe i'll give the oil a try.

I completely agree with you about diet affecting how you look inside and out. I've experimented with foods, and I ALWAYS am guaranteed breakouts when I eat junkfood...However, when I refrain from junk, and simply eat/drink tons of water/fruits/veggies/whole grains, my skin looks SO much better!

I'm so thrilled you found your answer! smile.gif

Do you just buy bottled mineral water and pour it into a bowl or something?? I have noticed that tap water can make skin look worse too....what is the most convenient way to go about washing your face with mineral water in the morning??

hey trinity , i had all sort of pimples around my cheeks usually those red pimples not whiteheads but kinda redish pimples with puss in em but which u cant take out easily.I did not know i had candida but yeah i think it was related to candida because cocounut oil helped me alot

FOr redmarks i forgot to add in that

MSM works great too..

Do you just buy bottled mineral water and pour it into a bowl or something?? I have noticed that tap water can make skin look worse too....what is the most convenient way to go about washing your face with mineral water in the morning??

hey trinity , i had all sort of pimples around my cheeks usually those red pimples not whiteheads but kinda redish pimples with puss in em but which u cant take out easily.I did not know i had candida but yeah i think it was related to candida because cocounut oil helped me alot

FOr redmarks i forgot to add in that

MSM works great too..

Congrats! Good for you. I am doing many similar things as you... primal defense, coconut oil, burdock, EFAs in the form of cod liver oil. I am also eating raw garlic... not too bad if you dice it small and put it in your salads. I am not taking all those vitamins, but I am trying to get them from foods. If you go to askshelley.com, she has a list of "skin foods" that contain many of the vitamins you're getting from the supplements. It's always preferable to get vitamins from food and is usually cheaper!

I'll have to try the MSM and vit C thing though.

Thanks for all the info.

Congrats!  Good for you.  I am doing many similar things as you... primal defense, coconut oil, burdock, EFAs in the form of cod liver oil.  I am also eating raw garlic... not too bad if you dice it small and put it in your salads.  I am not taking all those vitamins, but I am trying to get them from foods.  If you go to askshelley.com, she has a list of "skin foods" that contain many of the vitamins you're getting from the <A TITLE="Click for more information about pill" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://www.online-meds.ws/">pill</A>s.  It's always preferable to get vitamins from food and is usually cheaper!

I'll have to try the MSM and vit C thing though. 

Thanks for all the info.

hey congrats, i can see that regimen working quite nicely, all good picks and i understand that most of the items work together in combination.

However, I am curious to know what worked the most for you?

Was it the coconut oil?

Was it the olive leaf extract?

Was it the Saw Palmetto ?

Was it the special toner?

Was it drinking green tea?

Was it washing your face with mineral water instead of tap water?

Actually, could you place those in order of efficiency?

Lots of questions, but I'm trying to write up a more simplified version which doesn't emcompass so much.

Lastly, I'd like to know, how long have you been acne free?

If you had to drop a few items from your list, what would they be ?

Thanks!

hey congrats, i can see that regimen working quite nicely, all good picks and i understand that most of the items work together in combination.

However, I am curious to know what worked the most for you?

Was it the coconut oil?

Was it the olive leaf extract?

Was it the Saw Palmetto ?

Was it the special toner?

Was it drinking green tea?

Was it washing your face with mineral water instead of tap water?

Actually, could you place those in order of efficiency?

Lots of questions, but I'm trying to write up a more simplified version which doesn't emcompass so much.

Lastly, I'd like to know, how long have you been acne free?

If you had to drop a few items from your list, what would they be ?

Thanks!

Can Women take Saw Palmetto?

Also Does the toner with vitamin C, zinc..etc...make you worse before you get better? How exactly did you come up with this toner? And can you describe for me step by step what you do with it and how EXACTLY you make it...

thanks smile.gif

Hello , all i have been suffering from acne from past 15 years , back then when i was teenage , it all started when i was around 13 years old , at first i did not get that many pimples but when i hit 15 i had worst days of my life , it never went , time passed and by 18yrs old till 20 i had the worst years of my life , my acne was so bad , that there was day when i decided to suicide , my life was so horrible , i failed 1 year of my school because i did not go to school to do the exam because of acne , yes i missed 1 year of my school , my social life was horrible i hardly ever made any friends because of my acne , life seemed just going down , i tried everything but nothing seemed to work for me i tried every tropical medicine out there , but my acne was getting worst and worst, by the time i became 23 my acne was getting little better , trust me people i have tried everything , from expensive to most expensive but nothing worked , my parents and family members always used to say it will go away when you will get older by twenties but it was all wrong i was at that tiem already 23 but still had acne , it was not far before i got 24 and i visited this site and read some posts , i developed my ULTIMATE ANTI-ACNE PROGRAM ,which will work like miracle , i will make no false statements here , this program made me look at the mirror after 11 years of horrible time , it made me feel better after 11 yrs , after 11yrs now i got a very good social life, if it made that changes for me then i hope that it will make the same changes for you , as i know how it feels to be suffering from acne.I already said enough let me get to my program.

Remember give my program atleast 3-4 months time , for 100% results , in process you might have 1-2 pimples i guarante you and i swear even if you get 1-2 pimples it will go away within 1 day , and even if u get u will get small ones which will go very quick , so lets get to the program..

Diet

I have 2 sisters , and trust me they eat junk food all the time , they eat foods full of oil and they are always eating chocolate and sweets but they have beautiful face and they never had acne, now the question comes does diet effect acne.Let me tell you this thing , for some people it matters for some it does not , if my sister does not get acne even she is eating sweets all day long it does not mean that if i eat sweets all day long i wont get acne , each of us has different body , how it works and how it digests , for some people chocolte does not trigger acne but for some of us it does and it makes it worst.And why do you take oral mediciments if you think diet does not matter , bcoz diet does matter , ur look outside is what you look inside, so if you think taking oral medicaments can help you but diet has nothing to do with acne then you are wrong , if you think that way in first step you should stop taking oral medicments.That being said i think now most of you will agree that for some us diet does matter.

Well in my program , i eat veggies most of the times , fruits , and fish.Yes thats all i just bought a book of recipes with veggies and i cook different food all the time now.I do not care if it cures my acne or not but i am having good and healthy food and afterall we should all have healthy food , not just for acne but to have healthy life...

Before i write it down , i would like to tell you that i buy mineral water , from my past experience exactly 10 years i have been drinking tap water but it did not work , so from last 1 year ihave been drinking mineral water , and yeah then 2 L per day does matter because then you notice real improvments.

Morning

Wash your face with water (mineral water).This may sound ridiculous to some people but it helped me alot and will help you too..WHY? mineral water , trust me guys the tap water will make your acne worst if you wash with it , i am saying this from experience , whenever i washed my face my acne got worst , whenever i didint was for a day or so i didnt get acne.And now i wash my face every morning with Minreal water and i see the difference and u will too.

Tropical treatment - This is very good toner , i read it somewhere in this forum and i added some of my own stuff in it

Boil a cup of water

Add 1 spoon of lemon

Once u put the tablets crush them with a spoon , so it gets dissolve in it , leave this toner for a day ,tthen next day , apply it to your face every night , leave it over night wash it next day.This is really a working thing , if you just do this in my program , you will have no more pimples but if you do everything as i will state later your face will get 100% clear ....

I have no special things to do at evening or night i just have my dinner and i apply nothing to my face or anything but i do take vitamens which i will state now. i take these vitamens 2 times daily morning and nite time , but some i take them 3 times a day , i will mention which ones

Vitamin E 400 U.I  - 2 times a day

Magnesium 100mg - very important take this only once, which should be morning , not more than that

Olive Leaf extract  500mg - 2 times a day

Ages Garlic Extract - 4 times a day (i recomment you natural garlic 2 garlic a day and u will see the difference garlic all alone can cure your acne) if you really want to get rid of active acne then take 4 garlic tables each day.

Burdock Root - 2 times a day , this is just to get rid of red marks .if you have left.

Saw Palmetto - 3 times a day , OK GUYS this thing is real miracle for acne , i donno why it works but in combination with others , it gets rid of active acne,,

Oregano Oil - buy the liquid one not the tablet one because liquid one is better , 4 drops under your tongue 2 times daily.

Now comes the last 3 things which if takes can give you results way before 4 months although for 100% results u need to give the program some time so here we go.

VITAMIN A - Now i read in so many places , that over dosing Vit A can give side effects , so i do not take any vitamin a tablets infact i take them from natural stuff

Daily have chillis with your meal CHILLIS are full of beta carotene infact chillis have more beta carotene than carrots.

THE TOTAL EFA - Essential fatty acids , contains Polyunsaturated Fat , which is something we cannot find in foods we eat so u have to take it from outside.Most North Americans acne is because of this EFA , they dont have enough EFA , so this is very good stuff  6 table spoons every day .

Cconut Oil - yes coconut oil , this will help polyunsaturated Fat to work at its highest level, 6 table spoons coconut oil daily.

Thats all about it, this program has helped me alot and cleared me 100% now i feel happy i go to parties i have many friends , now i feel like living more.I hope this program helps you all.Please give it a try.

1.NO SUGAR AT ALL

2.Daily drink 2 litres of water (mineral water again) with 2 lemons mixed in it , not the bottle ones , please buy the real lemons and mix them.

3.3 times a week , for 30-60 mins do some exercise , sort of yoga or anything ,not hard labor , and after you finished take a shower.Drink as much water as you want while working out.

4.Daily before sleeping for 5 mins take deep breath and exhale do this for 5 mins and you will feel the difference soon.

5.When you get pimples do not go and look in the mirror because mirror cannot heal your acne infact it will make it worst because when you look at mirror you touch it and see it is not gone you feel sad and thus it causes stress which causes more hormones production which causes more oil which then turns out into acne in your face.So just look at the mirror while applying the tropical treatment which i will state later on.

6.Daily Daily very very important for very good skin drink 2 glass of green tea.( for optimum results mix lemon in both glasses and then drink it , it helps it helps u will know it soon after you do it for a while)

Use Rose Hip Oil , give it exactly 1 month of try and it will totally fade away your red marks...

Diet

Morning

Boil a cup of water

Add 1 spoon of lemon

Vitamin E 400 U.I  - 2 times a day

Olive Leaf extract  500mg - 2 times a day

THE TOTAL EFA - Essential fatty acids , contains Polyunsaturated Fat , which is something we cannot find in foods we eat so u have to take it from outside.Most North Americans acne is because of this EFA , they dont have enough EFA , so this is very good stuff  6 table spoons every day .

1.NO SUGAR AT ALL

How do you know all that ^ is responsible for your clearing as opposed to you simply ''growing out of it''? Most guys grow out of acne when they reach their mid-twenties anyway, maybe, that is what happened to you?

Also, have you read this?

Someone else asked if women can take saw palmetto - the answer is no , for women there is something else with same effect but only for woman

hELLO acne vs link , yes i read that link and no my age had nothing to do with acne , i saw improvments after i took all this , age cannot just show improvments in 3-4 months with red marks fading and no more active acne and even if i get active acne it goes in 1 day , it has for sure something to do with all that i did.

Someone else asked if women can take saw palmetto - the answer is no , for women there is something else with same effect but only for woman

WOW. What're all these?

Is LACTOBACILLUS a type of ACIDOPHILUS? I think so.

Well i agree with you , its good to get them from natural sources , but then again , you have to eat alot of different stuff to get the same amount of dosage you get from a single tablet, and i do not have that much time these days to go buy food from outside, but i agree with you about getting them from natural sources, and i didnt get the URL can yu please post it without the http and com then it might be clear here. thx

Ok. I went out and got all of these things today .. and I will start this regimen tomorrow. I noticed the aged garlic pills smell. While i'm taking these, will I start to smell when I sweat? Or just .. smell in general?

I used to take garlic supplements on a regular basis. Those supplements did not help me (which of course does not mean that they will not help other people). I have found I get much better results from eating fresh, raw chopped garlic which can be added to food once it has finished cooking, or in salads. I only eat garlic like this once or twice a week at the most. If you eat too much, yes you will notice a smell from it on your skin.

The natural antibiotic in garlic, alicin, starts to die off as soon as the garlic is crushed, so it's best to eat it fresh if you are looking to benefit from those factors.