Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whyme00

little off topic again

did any of you watch this thing i was at a hotel out of town few months ago and ordered it, wathed it about 20 minutes in or so then just flipped off dam thats the sickest movie ive ever seen i can watch violent movies, hell i liked both the kill bill films, but this makes kill bill look g rated!

Guest Freak_Turbulence
did any of you watch this thing i was at a hotel out of town few months ago and ordered it, wathed it about 20 minutes in or so then just flipped off dam thats the sickest movie ive ever seen  i can watch violent movies, hell i liked both the kill bill films, but this makes kill bill look g rated!

its an amazing movie if you can get past the fact that its a lot different than other movies.. i didnt find it to be that disturbing either.. and i dont think it can be really compared to kill bill.. that was more like a joke to me i think.. with blood splattering everywhere like waterfalls.. i think it would of been different if it was more realistic.

wonderful movie, even funny in some parts, i just loved the big green guy ( can`t rmember his name though) and ofcourse that hot chick of jessica alba