Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I took a leap of faith and bought 10 BP gel tubs w/o knowing if it works or not. I have to say that the BP gel is working wonderfully for me. I don't get very many acne but when I do, it's pretty severe and leaves scars. I have been using BP gel for about 2 weeks now and has not seen one single pimple. I just had my period too and I usually get one major pimple before or during my period. I have a few dry spot that can be helped by the Eucrine (?) lotion.

Thanks a bunch Dan.

I'll come back in a few month to give another update.

I agree, thanks Dan! I've been using 2.5% for the past 3 weeks and after the initial redness and extreme itchiness everything is now relatively perfect! There's a little bit of dryness but not as bad as what I'd had before on differin etc and I use neutrogena to fix that up.

So yeah, now I just wish I hadn't wasted so much time, money and energy with all the other prescription remedies I've tried (mostlyunsuccessfully) over the past 5 yrs.

Good luck dancingrain, hope your skin continues to improve!