Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ya your a good lookin kat, but im even better lookin

I don't think you have the ability to comprehend my looks, buster. That picture that "Animal" provided does show my greatness, but in reality, I was very depressed and moping in that picture. If I was vivacious, and in my "owning the scene," mode, it would magic before your very eyes.

True.

ya your a good lookin kat, but im even better lookin

I don't think you have the ability to comprehend my looks, buster. That picture that "Animal" provided does show my greatness, but in reality, I was very depressed and moping in that picture. If I was vivacious, and in my "owning the scene," mode, it would magic before your very eyes.

True.

Post another picture then! biggrin.gif

Well I would stay I'm a good looking male just that my skin at the moment is'nt the best lucky for me I don't have any scarring just need to get rid of a load of dead skin that is giving me a really bad complexion and rough skin with blackheads.

Anyway Mr GottaBeJuicedSon why should people for your acne scarring I think you need spend money on getting emotional help rather than physical.

Well, are you happy now mr. Juiced? You already have 2 page worth of replies you attention whore.

Now please go make another fake suicide thread.

I don't understand why people are trying to bring Mr.GottaBeJuiced down... what did he ever do? If this is his way of raising his self esteem, then let him be! This is supposed a forum where people can post their emotions freely and not have to worry about people commenting my looks negatively. How would you feel if someone told you what you just told Mr.GottaBeJuiced ?

I don't understand why people are trying to bring Mr.GottaBeJuiced down... what did he ever do? If this is his way of raising his self esteem, then let him be! This is supposed a forum where people can post their emotions freely and not have to worry about people commenting my looks negatively. How would you feel if someone told you what you just told Mr.GottaBeJuiced ?

Also, i'm sorry if some of you are jealous because all my threads receive tons of replies, but the fact is, I have a great personality. I mean, I know how to make things happen. If it weren't for my scarring, I would probably be the world's most famous speaker. (And I probably will be after my scar treatments) *Shrugs*

Sheesh, when you make a thread, you should want a lot of replies. Make things interesting.

But don't you guys see.. Juiced gives us great entertainment in this forum.

And Juice you are right you aren't horrible looking.. I've seen ppl in worse conditions.. and today i went to my friends house and her dad is missing a leg.. and you you have it.. at least you dont have to spend most of your life having someone to do everything for you and being stuck in the house most of the time..

GAWD you are such a baby.. you need to get a life and a job.. I feel sorry for you.

And btw.. you chose to be homeless why do you complain?

YOUR NOT EVEN GOODLOOKIN, all my girl friends it would not even cross their mind that your good lookin....get with it man, maybe where ur from your good lookin, but if u lived here u probably wouldnt be able to hit shit.

Sorry mate but just looking for attention any other person would of taken these suggestions but you throw them back and make a excuse just like the scarring treatment I can't afford it tough shit get a job.

Anyway no scarring treatment is going to get rid of the damage that is on your skin anyway.

Guest Mr K

IM glad u think your good looking~ now u can get a job!! hows that going>?

YOUR NOT EVEN GOODLOOKIN, all my girl friends it would not even cross their mind that your good lookin....get with it man, maybe where ur from your good lookin, but if u lived here u probably wouldnt be able to hit shit.