Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Motocross

Suggestion Please

Hello,

I have been using Dans BP gel for about two months now. I DON'T REALLY HAVE ACNE, I JUST HAVE THOSE SMALL LITTLE BUMPS AND AT NIGHT IN THE RIGHT LIGHT YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THEM, BUT DURING THE DAY WHEN THE SUN IS SHINING RIGHT ON IT, YOU CAN SEE ALL THOSE LITTLE BUMPS AND ITS ONLY ON MY CHEEKS. There is absolutely nothing on my forehead and i don't even really wash my forehead. My cheeks are so dry from using dans BP GEL that even when I get out of the shower you can see dead skin. I use morturizer and follow the steps in doing it. Now I wonder what these bumps are caused from, its acne, but i think it has to do with stress, cause I worry about it alot and it bugs me, I can never get my face to not stay dry, its always itchy during the day and I work inside now. I dont' sweat, if you were to look at me at night in a bathroom or something, you could not tell I have acne really. but during the day you could. How do i get rid of the stress and stop working about it, do you think I should stop doing it so my face doesn't be so dry. honest opinion please. my cheeks are really rough but everything else is real smooth. please help

well, you said you don't have acne.

so my question is, what exactly DO you have.

If your skin condition is not acne, then the Regimen/bp will probabl not be effective. Have you ever asked a doctor/dermatologist to diagnose your skin condition? That might prove more helpful to you to find out exactly what is wrong, then you can treat from there.

good luck.

If your skin condition is not acne, then the Regimen/bp will probabl not be effective. Have you ever asked a doctor/dermatologist to diagnose your skin condition? That might prove more helpful to you to find out exactly what is wrong, then you can treat from there.

good luck.

good luck.

Well Brandy, it is acne but its not like the big red acne that a lot of other people get. Its those small tiny bumps, I can't get rid of them, it makes my face look horrible when im in the right light.

Well actually you are similar to me, at the beginning I mean because when I first started getting acne around 1.5-2 years ago, it started out with many skin coloured bumps on my cheeks for like 2 weeks then they turned into acne and have had it since like a month ago now I only get like 5 pimples a month, (knock on wood).

take it in the right light, lights where people take their 6 pack from lol

turn off all lights and just have one light source, but don't shine directly into it