Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yea its crazy that kid has no clue hes rich and famous ,a how he'll have any girl he wants.. wow what fun, then on the other side of town a kids being born into poverty, living in a box.. very interesting.. its like flipping a coin as to wut ur going to be born into. im fortunate myself, no ones rich in this family but its a great family; )

Did you know she had a C section because she was so afraid of the pain of labor???! Whatever. She is toooo imature to be a mom. Too late for that though. I labored 2 babies and it didn't hurt that much.

That girl has no guts!

hey you all should get a life, leave her be, christ, to think a person can't have a baby these days without being criticised...

Did you know she had a C section because she was so afraid of the pain of labor???! Whatever. She is toooo imature to be a mom. Too late for that though. I labored 2 babies and it didn't hurt that much.

That girl has no guts!

I had a baby and it hurt like hell... studies have shown that women rate the pain of labour as much more severe immediately after giving birth than several months/years later, so perhaps you have forgotten exactly how much it hurt? or maybe you're one of the lucky ones who don't experience excruciating pain during labour (about 1%).

Don't let my experience put you off! I had a difficult labor as my son was 8 weeks premature. The little flipper didn't want to stay in, I was in labor for a loooong time.

flipper?

Did you give birth to a seal?

lol.gif That's the best laugh I've had all day! It just didn't seem right to call my son a little fucker, so flipper it is..