Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so are red spots actually acne scars? i have tons of red spots, i always thought they were acne scars cause i had them after my pimples, but they're flat though. do scars have to be pitted / raised?

how can i actually get rid of these? i was using azalex what seemed to work, but i want something faster. i just want it so i don't have to wear concealer whenever i go out. is there any lasers or something or a quick fix? will store bought AHA cream help this?

::::::::: thank you :)

so are red spots actually acne scars? i have tons of red spots, i always thought they were acne scars cause i had them after my pimples, but they're flat though. do scars have to be pitted / raised?  

how can i actually get rid of these? i was using azalex what seemed to work, but i want something faster. i just want it so i don't have to wear concealer whenever i go out. is there any lasers or something or a quick fix? will store bought AHA cream help this?  

::::::::: thank you :)

try this. it worked wonders for me :D/

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...19&atrxp4=24535

ya i am also not sure what exactly the difference is with red marks and actual acne scars, i have A LOT of marks on my face but when i run my finger over my face it is real smooth, if i was blind i would think my skin was fine :)

ive heard alot of good things about that multi vitamin formula, i just bought it today cant wait to see how it works for me, does it give an initial breakout?

yeah I have been using it for 4 nights now and it's been giving me a breakout of white heads. Damn, but it might be from diet...like i've had a couple of beers, some dairy, and drank some pretty sugary pineapple juice out of the can and pineapple chunks and i'm usually pretty sensitive to that stuff. I know it can't be strictly from the multi cream cuz I got a zit behind my ear and I know I wasn't putting the cream there.

I wish I only started using the cream on one side of my face so I could tell what effect it was having. I know there was someone else on this board that was getting whiteheads from it (or at least salicylic acid which is in it). On a positive note I -think- it's fading my red marks!

I decided to take a break from it and used the BP tonight instead (can't tolerate the whiteheads anymore).

I also noticed today (by just applying to one side of face) that 100% aloe gel gets absorbed fast HOWEVER later on in the day that particular side of the face looked greasy and I touched it and you can tell it's the aloe. Therefore I think this stuff just sits on top of the pores.

oh yeah up here in canada...it's called Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin FACIAL treatment...odd. It's the same product though. I wish they didn't put any artificial crap in it like colour...and scent I think. I'm looking forward to testing this product. After this i'm sick of spending my money on this stuff and gonna go back to natural products only.