Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys ! I was just wondering if you guys knew a soap made of sea salt....

Cause i went to Mexico last winter and the water helped my skin a lot !! i didn't breakout once during the week !!! even if i was drinking like a mofo !!!!!

Thx a lot !

hey .... little update... i just bought 2 soap bars from a US website...

I'll keep you guys updated with the result... ( i will probably get the product within 1 week or so... )

"Dead Sea Salt Soap

100% Pure Vegetable Based

• No Artificial Colors, Perfumes or Detergents

• Never Animal Tested

More than 1300 feet below sea level, the shores of the Dead Sea mark the world’s lowest elevation and the sight of one of nature’s greatest wonders. Fed by the River Jordan, the Dead Sea’s mineral rich salts and muds, have unique therapeutic value, acting to deeply cleanse and tone while restoring the skin’s natural pH. This unique soap combines genuine Dead Sea Salt, thousands of years in the making, with a pure vegetable base to provide a truly natural cleansing experience. Using this bar of soap will help you and your skin look and feel younger. You just won’t believe it until you try it.

This soap is made with a 100% vegetable base and does not contain artificial colors, fragrances or animal ingredients of any kind. It has never been animal tested and the packaging incorporates biodegradable plastic wrap and recycled labels.

Ingredients: Saponified Vegetable Oils, Dead Sea Salt, Vegetable Glycerin, Salt, Citric Acid and Vitamin E."

Look forward to hearing your results.. sounds like something I would be interested in. How much is it? smile.gif

it was 4$ per soap... i bought 2 ....

but they fcuking charge me 19$ for the shipping to canada !!!!!!!! what a steal... but hey.... it's for my face so i don't care !

I used to use a Dead Sea Soap (a black bar) from the UK, and my skin was at its worst. However, I was also on vacation and the ppl at the house totally over-softened the water so I never really felt clean, so it might not have been the soap but I stopped using it anyway. Ended up with horrible deep blackheads that then turned into super deep swollen sore zits.