Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluebomber

Does anyone else care more about how

I have finally come to the point where i dont really care about a couple zits, altough i still use the BP so that it doesnt look REALLY out of control, But i have noticed all that im worrying about is how red my face is, it seems in the morning my face is not REALLY red, but as the day progresses it becomes more red and blushy(thats what we will call it ), i know i have posted similiar topics so please dont hate on me, but does anyone else just worry about how red and "blushy" there face looks, it seems the first 10 minutes of my university class my face is burning red becayse it feels like everyone is watching me- then calms down a bit, and im sitting there wondering..... is my face still burning red like i think it is??? so after the class i go to the bathroom and i notice yep my face is red, but OF course my neck is its natural colour so it looks silly. Bottom line here, does anyone else have this blushing problem(by the way i never used to have this up until about 10 months ago), and does anyone else constantly look at how red there face is??? thanks in advance

Guest charyan

yeah bp fucked me off, made my skin dry, made it go red, bleached my clothes, made my eyebrows and my facial hair go GINGER!!! so i dont use it anymore, i use freederm, my skin isn't nearly as red as it used to be, and it donest dry my face and make it peel like a snake shedding its skin, donest ruin my clothes or affect my hair.

Redness is all normal for the first few weeks of the regimen. It all goes away along with the dryness after about three to four weeks. It's worth it because you're likely to completly clear up after that. Once the redness goes away, you are left with the exact same skin tone for your face as the rest of your body.

I recently found some old photos of me, from when I just started out on the regimen- I never realised how red I was. It just shows how in time- you get completly used to the BP and your skin looks so much healthier. I could never go without it biggrin.gif

Well any decent moisteriser will work if you use it morning and night. Eucerin stuff tends to be the best. I used the 10% strength one because my skin got really dry. By now- I can use anything smile.gif I also found that st ives scrubs were really good at softening skin- and clean and clear did a good scrub too.

My skin slowly became red over a few months of using BP. Obviously, the first few days/weeks whenever I applied the BP my skin burned. That eventually went away; for the most part. However, in the past few weeks I have gotten raccoon eyes from where I apply BP under my eyes and on my cheeks. People comment and I notice. I quit using BP the other night and have already noticed an improvement in skin colouring.

I still use Differin and Metrogel. And I'll still apply BP in spot treatment or on my nose. But, honestly, I'd rather have a whitehead or two than a beat red face.

yea i agree with that, except im having a mad breakout right now so it kind of sucks, red face, or ugly zits, ahh i love life(its actually pretty sweet)