Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bfg9000d

Who is Clear And How Everybody Read

Ok how many people have clear skin and what they do to get it. This will be a great all in one place for everybody to post what works and maybe just maybe this will be the one source for people to look to. Because anybody searching this site can become overwhelm to say the lease. Lets keep the negative stuff out please. Keep to the facts no opinions allowed please. State what your current regimen is and how you came clear. You might say what does clear mean. Clear I believe is where you hardly ever get pimples maybe once in a blue moon one will creep up but nothing really becomes of it. Not clear is when you get acne on a regular week to week basis and they grow big hurt and your self esteem goes down to the bottom so please start posting. I will be talking to Dan later on about getting him to sticky it.

So right now I'm very clear. I don't get pimples anymore but I occasionally get some dry skin and redness from my Rosacea. All I do is wash my face with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (with my hands only, no washcloth) once before bed. Twice a week I use the Apricot facial scrub to exfoliate. I don't know why I've suddenly changed because a year ago from this day I had acne. I went through a course of Differin though and that helped with the acne a TON. I think I've also grown out of it too.

Morning wash with a product called Clean And Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub

take it off with a rag then wash with a product called Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser then wash that off with a rag. I recommend on both products to massage into your skin for atleast 30 seconds.

Repeat the same steps at night time.

as a general note With the Blackhead Clearing Scrub gently massage your face with that stuff dont over do it.

You will see results in a week in a half.

Products can be had at any wal mart or wal greens or cvs

This post will be here to stay. If anything else shows up on your thread I will just copy it over. This will end allot of the questioning and complaining. Sometimes just going down the list is all you can do when it comes to getting rid of acne.

The only things that cleared me 100% was Klear Action and Dan's Regime. Klear Action always has cleared me up totally in a weeks time tops! Highly reccomended!

The only things that cleared me 100% was Klear Action and Dan's Regime. Klear Action always has cleared me up totally in a weeks time tops! Highly reccomended!

Klear Action is doing pretty good for me. I have a lot of stubborn zits that have been around for months and im hoping this will help them.

My acne on my face has slowed down to maybe 2-3 pimples a week. I stopped using all cleansers because I realized that they were all irritating my skin. It is in a much better state thatn the last 2 years. I'm still getting mild acne on my chest/shoulders/back. I've had this for over 8 years. I've tried everything. Nothing seems to help it. I even stopped using cleansers on my back, and now I'm just using body wash. I'm free and clear of drugs and cleansers and my acne is either the same, or better.

Brittany regimen is

Hey

Well I have been Doing my regimen for a few months now and noticed a very good improvement. Now I only het 1 or no pimple. I need someone with minor to mild acne to try out my stuff and see if it works on anyone else. This regimen is pretty cheap i think and you can just get it from the chemist.

What I do.

Cetaphil with 2% Salacylic Acid - I just went to the desky thing and asked them to add the SA into it. It costs like $8 extra, so its under $20.

^ The cetaphil is the main worker, I always forget to tone and moisterise. And i have been using it of a night oz i sleep in and forget to wash of a night lol.gif i know i should tho.

but If you want to use other things heres my other products that have helped.

Proactive Toner.

Baking Soda Scrub ( Every Night - I do the baking soda and then cleanse coz it makes my skin feel soft tongue.gif )

and I have been using Emu Oil latly to help my red marks but i havent noticed much improvement.

So If you can get your hands on

Cetaphil with 2% SA

and Baking Soda

Would you be able to be my Lab Rat? hehe I know i will work, It has orked wonders for my skin, made it much softer and smoother, and now my goal is to rid myself of these gay red marks!! ( I ordered a 30$ Glycolic Peel off Ebay biggrin.gif )

So Yeh Please, If you want to try something new, that looks promising and Is cheap please tell me if your interested and stick to it for llike a month and im sure you will see improvement!!

You can add me on msn: [email protected]

Brittany xx