Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
m_ayala

help please

ok Im going to start the regimen I'm going to apply it and do I just leave it overnight or wash it before I go to bed since its my first time and for how long......

ok Im going to start the regimen I'm going to apply it and do I just leave  it overnight or wash it before I go to bed since its my first time and for how long......

Yeah I think Dan has recently changed the advice for ''newbies'' to begin the regimen by only applying a small about of BP X1/p/day.

You should be leaving the BP on all night, yes. No need to wash it off.

Just start steady, with a small amount and gradually ramp it up over time.

BP is harsh, but it's not that harsh. If you start with a small amount once/p/day, you'll be fine.

ok Im going to start the regimen I'm going to apply it and do I just leave  it overnight or wash it before I go to bed since its my first time and for how long......

Yeah I think Dan has recently changed the advice for ''newbies'' to begin the regimen by only applying a small about of BP X1/p/day.

BP is harsh, but it's not that harsh. If you start with a small amount once/p/day, you'll be fine.

so wash my face with neutrogena extra gentle cleanser then the neutrogena acne spot treatment, and then apply the neutrogena moisture and go to bed like that or what do you suggest.......

You have nothing to worry about. I began the regimen applying BP twice a day. I think you should start applying it twice a day as soon as possible. The only time I experienced burning or redness was when I switched from Neutrogena On The Spot to Dan's gel. Just trying to give you some advice, I hope it works for you like it has so many others.