Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

he has pretty full blown acne that is pretty bad, worse than usual. he was accompanied by a very very very hawt girl.

i wondered to myseld... there is always hope for people with acne because girl's see more than just appearance. this reaffirmed my notion, even if you have acne don't stop flirting or don't shy away like a scaredy cat.

i looked at the guy as they walked past me, gave him a two thumbs up and was just in awe.

at first i was like eusa_doh.gif

in the end i was like eusa_clap.gif

yours truly

your friend

- marvin

Good for that kid at your school, that's awesome biggrin.gif. Though for me, it doesn't matter who I'm with if I'm not happy w/ myself. I just want my damn scars to go away, then I'll feel much better.

I bet he got with her before the acne took over his face, how else would he have the confidence to ask her out in the first place?

Or maybe I'm wrong and confident acne sufferers DO exist.

I keep getting paranoid about my girlfriend leaving me because if the state of my skin and the depressive mess that I'v become lately and the fact that I constantly make excuses to not see her when I'm having a major breakout

I wouldn't blame her one bit.

WHEN I THINK OF IT, IF A HOT GIRL HAD ACNE I WUD STILL BANG HER!!! SO IF I FLIPPED THE SCENERIO AROUND TECHNICALLY I STILL SHOULD WANNA BE BANGGED BY MOST FEMALES, RIGHT? eusa_doh.gif

the thing that annoys me is that when you don't flirt or talk to people or engage in other social activites, everyone assumes you're too shy or too-afraid to perticipate. People just don't get that some individuals just don't give a F for stuff like that.

confidence....

if you have confidence you can achieve many things because girl's will be attracted to that over looks in the long run.

i'm damn confident around girls even though i have problems stuttering. some may find that trait to be unattractive but i'm a good looking guy who knows how to portay a very hunkalicious appeal around females. this in turn leads to a strong attraction and thats why i think i do well with all different types of girls.. especially the asian and white ones.

CONFIDENCE.

don't be scared and have a "i dont give a flying gooses egg" approach.

if some girl looks at you with disgust just tell yourself that she was probably satan's son/daughter.

one last thing... CONFIDENCE!!!

** it will get you very far with love, sex, relationships.

when i had acne alot of girls talked to me but i was so shy so i never really talked to them and now that im clear, so far this school year not as many talk to me as when i had acne. i think they think that i was not interested in being friendly but really i was just embarassed

One of my best riends is your typical blonde, beautiful cheerleader-type girl and the guy she dated for almost three years in high school had pretty severe acne that he had to take accutane for. She started dating him when he was allready pretty broken out and she said it never bothered her because he treated her so well and was really athletic and outgoing in spite of it all. She still talks about him being one of the best boyfriends she's ever had and he ended up cheating on her! I guess that means that your acne won't really bother others if you act like it doesn't bother you.

confidence....

if you have confidence you can achieve many things because girl's will be attracted to that over looks in the long run.

i'm damn confident around girls even though i have problems stuttering. some may find that trait to be unattractive but i'm a good looking guy who knows how to portay a very hunkalicious appeal around females. this in turn leads to a strong attraction and thats why i think i do well with all different types of girls.. especially the asian and white ones.

CONFIDENCE.

don't be scared and have a "i dont give a flying gooses egg" approach.

if some girl looks at you with disgust just tell yourself that she was probably satan's son/daughter.

one last thing... CONFIDENCE!!!

** it will get you very far with love, sex, relationships.