Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zoomig

HELP: i have a hidden zit inbetween my nose

Please help me::::::::::::

I have this VERY painful zit type thing in my nose. You cannot actually see it but the side of my nose is red and inflammed and hurtsl like hell. The zit itself is hidden..........anything i can do to alleviate the pain and help it heal faster?????????

plz help. it hurts.

Any way you can shove some ice up there? Or a cold damp cloth to the general area to make it less inflamed?

Please help me::::::::::::

I have this VERY painful zit type thing in my nose. You cannot actually see it but the side of my nose is red and inflammed and hurtsl like hell. The zit itself is hidden..........anything i can do to alleviate the pain and help it heal faster?????????

plz help. it hurts.

Okay first if you're doing something where everyone's gonna see you - i don't know, photos, a date whatever, don't do anything cos it will be more obvious for a few days.

I use hot water with salt in it to bring it up a bit (Don't make the water too hot, I've scalded myself to the extent where a big piece of skin came off and it went all yellow/green and scabby and it was horrible!). Do that a few times.

I have just brought one to the surface, and last night i smothered it with BP (2.5%), and today I found its tiny little head, popped it and loadsa stuff came out. It's still swollen and red, but it has a friend next to it (both appeared at the same time, twin spots), so it might be the other one deforming my nose.

They're so bad, aren't they? x