Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

I have used various products. I still think 10% BP is the best product to get rid of red marks. Any other products just cause too much unecessary irritations.

Posted
I have used various products.  I still think 10% BP is the best product to get rid of red marks.  Any other products just cause too much unecessary irritations.

Posted

Maybe you are right. I feel pretty confident in the morning when I put BP on because it makes my red marks less noticeable.

But I also think that since BP has bleaching effect, it's probably a good product to fade red marks. I need someone else's confirmation.

Posted

I thought maybe BP was fading red marks too. But I think that my face just looks less red now because the BP is getting rid of my spots, which were very red.

Posted

How about the existing red marks? I have tried several types of BP, I think Clearisil is the best because it does not dry up the skin like others. But the down size is that overusing of BP makes your skin look very old.

Posted

To me, BP just dried up my skin, so the white peeling made it look like it was fading but once you use any mosturiser, it appeared normal. I think BP works best for elimnating the acne but something else for the red marks.

Posted

I don't think bp helps with red marks :S I think the only thing seems to be working on red marks is time...

Posted

how about glycolic peels?

Posted

bp makes red marks worst

Posted
bp makes red marks worst

Posted

i find bp makes my few red marks slightly less noticable but it is supposed to prolong the healing of skin, btw, red marks arent spots^^