Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aurora777

copper peptides

i am new in this forum i have read hundreds of posts about copper peptides. i cant decide if it is an effective scar treatment or not. some people have reported good results others more scarring caused by cp. i have shallow scars on my cheeks. will copper peptides help or is it just a waste of time and money?

Im hoping thismay helpme aswell,I have shallow pitted scars on my face andpittedscars onmychest and loadsonmy back,Iam going to start using copperpeptides along with aha inNovemberon mypitted chest scars,I am going to give ituntil end of March which is 5 months to see if there is any difference,I think the reason peoplereport more scars is that it says that it unearths scars which may be covered up but if you continue using it they will fill in aswell,I am not going to use it on my face until I see what happens on my chest and back,and anyway the scars on my face arnt that bad anyway,I can livewith them,itsmy back and chest,Does anyone know if they help getrid of freckles?

Are copper peptides also effective when just used on there own, and not in conjunction with other treatments?

Lexy said her scars got worse after copper peptide spot treatment.

I leave it overnight and apply EXfol serum on top of it. It did imporve the appearance of my scars a little bit, nothing substantial.

Super CP serum does not irritate my skin.  I think it's pretty safe for long term usage.

dpboyz,

you apply on entire face or just spot treat? you leave it on during all night when you go to bed, like they say in their use directions, or leave for a few minutes and then rinse off? have you seen any improvement in scars?

Super CP serum does not irritate my skin.  I think it's pretty safe for long term usage.

dpboyz,

you apply on entire face or just spot treat? you leave it on during all night when you go to bed, like they say in their use directions, or leave for a few minutes and then rinse off? have you seen any improvement in scars?