Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
L

im preparing for a coffee flush

im preparing for a coffee flush because im going to liver flush soon...

any experienced enema users have advice for me? im planning on getting the 12 buck enema kit at walgreens...i heard its hard to clean though because the opening is very little...anyone used that 30 buck stainless steel bucket one from that yoga website?

also i think im going to get my coffee from that sawilsons.com site....how many enemas will a pound cover? anyone have exp using their coffee? its the only brand ive seen over at the curezone forums....anyone know any alternatives?

ive been putting this off forever...but im committed to doing a liver flush this month..

thanks and good luck to everyone else flushing!

Guest mishmosh

oh my gawd!

I havent laughed so much in ages. Seems a good idea if you enjoy things up your arse.

Any old excuse

That's fabulous, L!

I do coffee enemas once a week. I look forward to doing them. And I've been doing them for about half a year, now. I love doing them! I feel so clean afterwards. smile.gif

It's so very simple, aswell. It'll feel weird at first, definitely. Infact, I wasn't even able to hold the coffee in the very first time I did it. It went in and came right back out. The feeling was just too overwhelming. But don't be discouraged, keep at it and you'll be able to hold it! eusa_dance.gif I hold mine for about 10-15 minutes, on average. Sometimes less, depending on how badly I feel I have to release. lol

All you really only need is a hot water bag and a hose. Those are the two main attachments.

I use two tablespoons of coffee (I use Maxwell House, but that's only because it was the cheapest at my store lol), then pour two cups of water into the coffeemaker. Wait for it to finish brewing and whatnot. Then I add another two cups of cold water, to counter the hotness of the coffee. Sometimes I'll add a tad bit more cold water til the coffee is at room temperature. And voila. That's it. lol

So you've got your 4 cups of coffee/water mixute, just pour it into the hot water bag, attach the hose, make sure the clamp thingie is clamped so the coffee doesn't come spraying out when you turn the water bag upside down...

Then just station the bag somewhere high, release the clamp and allow coffee to spray out a bit - this ensures no air is trapped inside the hose...You don't want air to be forced into your backside...Quickly clamp it again, use a bit of vaseline or whatnot to lube the nozzle...And insert...Release clamp...

Like I said, it'll feel very weird the first time, and you'll probably not be able to hold it...But don't worry, it'll get better after the inital time. smile.gif

Whew, sorry that was so long. I just love doing my enemas, so I'm excited to share my experience with others who want to do them. smile.gif

And don't worry about becoming dependent on them. I've been at this for half a year, and my body eliminates by itself more than perfectly. smile.gif

Good luck! eusa_dance.gif

And for everyone else unaware of the benefits of a coffee enema:

The coffee enema detoxifies the liver, as well as cleans the colon. Coffee stimulates the liver to make more bile. Bile, from the gallbladder draws out environmental and metabolic toxins, as well as the very irritating toxins from Candida albicans and other parasite-like organisms. The colon is the organ responsible for carrying away these toxins. In addition, coffee enemas stimulate the liver to produce enzymes that clean the blood.

Woo!

It's alright, mishmosh. Laugh all you want.

In the end, it's your body. Your health. smile.gif

Guest mishmosh

yeah I am out of this one!

TAXI

runs out of thread......

L, I forgot to add, after my coffee enema, I do a quick normal water enema just to make sure I released all the coffee.

4 cups of water poured into your water bottle, turn upsidedown, release trapped air, clamp, and go for it.

But the rinse is up to you...I do it, just to feel extra clean. smile.gif

Drinking coffee causes the following problems: increases reflex response; lowers blood pressure; increases heart rate; causes insomnia and heart palpitations; over stimulates the adrenals; irritates the stomach; and leaves a toxic residue in the body.

A coffee enema will not produce these effects. It is the caffeine that makes the coffee enema work so well.

Mind you, a bit of coffee is actually beneficial to consume. But people nowadays drink way too much of it.

oops i meant coffee enema eusa_doh.gif

jazmella thank you very much! your input is very much appreciated...and dont worry about being too detailed...thats just what i was looking for biggrin.gif im more at ease now about doing it...i just hope im able to do it to myself without messing up...from what i read you should insert it like 1-2 inches right?

and yes mishmosh this is just an excuse to stick things up my anus...i used to stick random things up there but enemas give me a legitimate excuse

mcdadez its like a regular enema but with coffee...like jaz said coffee supposed to be better than just plain water because it is beneficial to your liver

LOL I love how ignorant some people are and how they dismiss things as "OMGERZ WEIRD EWW GROZZ!", and so forth. Quite funny.

But yeah, L, about 1-2 inches...Whatever's comfortable, I'd say...The first time will be weird, but hey, you should've seen the mess I made the first time. Hahaha. Now I'm a pro, baby!

smile.gif

how does the coffee flush affect the liver?

the liver isn't really that close to the colon in terms of how much water you'd have to flush up there.

I'm not trying to be rude but I really don't understand how an enema would do anything except clean a small part of your colon. Actually, how does ones colon feel unclean? .....my bum= exits only please!

how does the coffee flush affect the liver?

the liver isn't really that close to the colon in terms of how much water you'd have to flush up there.

I tried it - it didn't seem to do much good for me.

I have a basic enema-kit which consists of a rubber-bag and a tube. I boil, and then let cool, ground coffee in a sausepan (with mineral water).

I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, or if it's just not effective for me, but I don't see any noticable effects afterwards.

Good-luck.

Tell us if it's any good for you.

Oh man, this is so funny! How on earth can you do an enema yourself?! Eww! Ha ha, sorry I'm just being ignorant and immature. lol.gif And "The Salon" springs to mind...

Guest mishmosh

haha yes - it was Cheryl Baker wasnt it ?and also celebrity detox on ch5 - that was coffee! I watch all the trash on TV!

Lol me too! Yeah, I loved it when they would close up on the people's faces as the tube was being 'inserted' so to speak - hilarious!