Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dpboyz

A Peel correct destroy my face!

I applied A-correct cream on my face overnight for tow nights. On the second night, I used Salicylic acid to wash my face, and my face turned red! It looks so nasty that I am thinking about commiting suicide because I am afraid that my skin might not turn back to normal!!

My skin starts to peel now. I am using purpose soap by Johnson ans Johnson only to clean my face. It looks horrible and I do not know what to do. i will need to see a doctor tomorrow. Does anyone know when the skin will turn back to normal?

Hey! Don't even think about suicide for such a thing!!! Of course your face will be back to normal!! In fact you'll notice that when the skin peels, will show clear skin, no longer red...please don't say it again....don't waiste your life for such a thing...

Don't worry everything will be alright eusa_angel.gif

Katie

I applied A-correct cream on my face overnight for tow nights.  On the second  night, I used Salicylic acid to wash my face, and my face turned red! It looks so nasty that I am thinking about commiting suicide because I am afraid that my skin might not turn back to normal!!

My skin starts to peel now.  I am using purpose soap by Johnson ans Johnson only to clean my face.  It looks horrible and I do not know what to do.  i will need to see a doctor tomorrow.  Does anyone know when the skin will turn back to normal?

Thanks. I am just afraid that I will be permanently disfigured because ultimately, A-Correct contains very strong acid!

My skins starts to peel now and the new skin is very pinkish. My facial color is uneven with many pinkish patches. I can't not go out tomorrow for sure. So approximately how long will the redness disapear?

Without havinga decent face, it's improssible to have a normal social life and it definitely destroys your self-esteem. That's why some people commite suicide because of having severe acnes.

Thanks. I am just afraid that I will be permanently disfigured because ultimately, A-Correct contains very strong acid!

My skins starts to peel now and the new skin is very pinkish.  My facial color is uneven with many pinkish patches.  I can't not go out tomorrow for sure.  So approximately how long will the redness disapear?

Without havinga decent face, it's improssible to have a normal social life and it definitely destroys your self-esteem.  That's why some people commite suicide because of having severe acnes.

so the pink skin is totally normal? it's bright pink and it looks like sun burn! how long does it take you for your face to turn back to normal after you do the peel?

so the pink skin is totally normal? it's bright pink and it looks like sun burn!  how long does it take you for your face to turn back to normal after you do the peel?

ok, I think I will use very little of the product in the future, if I decide to do it again.

This peel is very strong and it shocked me with this kind of potency. I think I will stick to lower concerntration of Salicylic acid and glycolic acid. My skin does not have much of a reaction to it.

ok, I think I will use very little of the product in the future, if I decide to do it again.

This peel is very strong and it shocked me with this kind of potency.  I think I will stick to lower concerntration of Salicylic acid and glycolic acid.  My skin does not have much of a reaction to it.

Well why did you wash your face with Salicylic acid instructions are there for a reason but don't worry your face will recover quickly anyway I enjoy my face being pink makes a change from it been dull.

Anyway if it did mess your face up very unlikely I think there is a product called dermablend that can cover any skin condition.

It looks like sunburn, and my facial skin continues to peel. I have many pinkish patches on my skin, so i need some time off from work now. It's very unfortunate. I think this is not premanent, I just need to waut until my skin changes from pink color to normal.

Well why did you wash your face with Salicylic acid instructions are there for a reason but don't worry your face will recover quickly anyway I enjoy my face being pink makes a change from it been dull.

Anyway if it did mess your face up very unlikely I think there is a product called dermablend that can cover any skin condition.

honesty, i have uesed Retin A when I was in hight school, and I stoped for five years. I found my skin can no longer using Retin A, maybe this is due to the fact that I have been suing glycolic gel 10% made by DDf, or Super CP serum, which have made my skin to be sensitive. My skin is bright pink. I have asked around, and everyone claims that my skin will be ok in 3 to 4 days. So hopefuuly my face will be ok soon and i will post my progress.

That's totally normal. The great majority of us experience that.

Boy am I glad you didn't try a TCA peel, God knows how you would have reacted after seeing how you face gets during a TCA peel, but again totally normal and goes away.

Please take it easy. All this absolutely normal.

You should only apply the A-Peel ONCE over night and you're done. This is like 30 times stronger than Retin-A.

My skin starts peeling and I feel like I have sticky glues all oever my face! This is a strange experience! I just can't wash the glue away!

My forehead got some small pimple, too. I think they are there before the peel. The peel just brings them to the surface.

I am too scared of the experience since my scars are not bad to begin with, I should not have done this kind of powerful peel. Maybe I should stick with !0% Salicylic peel and 20% Glycolic pee because I use 2%salicylic wash and 10% glycolic gel on the daily basis. I just hope God save me this time. My face is very important to me to have a life in this society, I promise I would not mess around with powerful Retin A products in my life anymore.

My face is no longer red!!!!!! But my face starts to scab, just like when you get from a TCA peel. My skin is not bad to begin with, and now I am forced to stay home for a while.

Please don't put A peel on your neck. My face actually does not look that bad, but my neck is horrible. (Brownish scabs). I have learned a lesson now.

My face is no longer red!!!!!! But my face starts to scab, just like when you get from a TCA peel.  My skin is not bad to begin with, and now I am forced to stay home for a while.

Please don't put A peel on your neck.  My face actually does not look that bad, but my neck is horrible. (Brownish scabs).  I have learned a lesson now.

probably five pumps for the whole face. I got some pimple on the back of my ears and my neck, so put put some there,too. It was a bad mistake.

Let me tell you my history:

I started using Retin a when i was 16, and I continue to use it until I was 23. Retin a makes my face greasy and did not keep my pimple under control, so I switched to Differen for one year. When I used Rentin A, my face did not have this kind of reaction. I used Retin a gel, the bule label (I forget the concentration of it).

I also did a TCA Peel, and I was forced to stay home for 10 days until it peeled. It made my skin better, but it did not stopped my acne problem.

Finally I took accutane, and I applied BP at night and day, My skin was PERFECT for three years, it is flawless.

But BP gave wrinkles to my forehead and under the eyes area, and also made my face dull, I decided to use DDF 10% glycolic gel to maintain my face instead. As the result, I got more clogged pores on my face and I was very depressed. My derm gave me Benzaclin, but my skin became pigmented.

I just continued using my DDF Salicylic wash and DDF Glycolic gel to treat my face, and I bought Super CP serum two weeks ago to treat my scars. My scars are not bad at all, even my derm told me that, but I am a very self-concious person.

When I read the thread about A-Peel, I jumped on it and order it from Julie. Since I have some prior experience of using Retin A, I think it is harmless to my skin.

Now I knew that I have made a mistake and I regret it very much. Although my face is not red anymore, but my face starts to form brownish crusts and it looks so nasty. I tried to rub the crust off my face, but I could not. I felt like a heavy glue is sticking to my face, which is unusual for retina A product. However, I did remember readind someone complaining the waxy feeling after using A-peel.

My face now has brownish crust all over it, kind of like doing TCA peel. I do not know if this is normal or not. Since I am very active in my social life, I am going to see my derm in three hours .

My biggest concern is my daily routine after my face is heeled. I don;t want to use BP because it gives wrinkle to my face. On the other hand, I have not found Glycolic gel useful to me, but maybe I have only used it for 5 weeks.

I want my nice skin back, but my doctor would not prescribe Accutane to me anymore because it would cause my sperm to be defective. I am depressed now. My skin has not been this horrible for the last ten years. Suicide actually came across my mind when my skin was red, but I can see now that my skin is safe from permanent scarring.

Hey, sorry that this isn't related to the topic but this thread seems to be getting a lot of hits with people who know about the peeling process. I have red marks and what looks like might be possible scars (little tiny pin head guys, but they don't seem to be indented). Anyways, I never actually peel when I do Glycolic peels, but I have only done 30% ones and I did my first 40% one today, but once I did peel a little and one of my red marks reduced drastically. So anyways, would you guys recommend a strong peel such as A Peel for my red marks?

probably five pumps for the whole face.  I got some pimple on the back of my ears and my neck, so put put some there,too.  It was a bad mistake.

Let me tell you my history:

I started using Retin a when i was 16, and I continue to use it until I was 23. Retin a makes my face greasy and did not keep my pimple under control, so I switched to Differen for one year.  When I used Rentin A, my face did not have this kind of reaction.  I used Retin a gel, the bule label (I forget the concentration of it).

I also did a TCA Peel, and I was forced to stay home for 10 days until it peeled.  It made my skin better, but it did not stopped my acne problem.

Finally I took accutane, and I applied BP at night and day, My skin was PERFECT for three years, it is flawless.

But BP gave wrinkles to my forehead and under the eyes area, and also made my face dull, I decided to use DDF 10% glycolic gel to maintain my face instead.  As the result, I got more clogged pores on my face and I was very depressed.  My derm gave me Benzaclin, but my skin became pigmented. 

I just continued using my DDF Salicylic wash and DDF Glycolic gel to treat my face, and I bought Super CP serum two weeks ago to treat my scars.  My scars are not bad at all, even my derm told me that, but I am a very self-concious person.

When I read the thread about A-Peel, I jumped on it and order it from Julie.  Since I have some prior experience of using Retin A, I think it is harmless to my skin. 

Now I knew that I have made a mistake and I regret it very much.  Although my face is not red anymore, but my face starts to form brownish crusts and it looks so nasty.  I tried to rub the crust off my face, but I could not.  I felt like a heavy glue is sticking to my face, which is unusual for retina A product.  However, I did remember readind someone complaining the waxy feeling after using A-peel.

My face now has brownish crust all over it, kind of like doing TCA peel.  I do not know if this is normal or not.  Since I am very active in my social life, I am going to see my derm in three hours .

My biggest concern is my daily routine after my face is heeled.  I don;t want to use BP because it gives wrinkle to my face.  On the other hand, I have not found Glycolic gel useful to me, but maybe I have only used it for 5 weeks. 

I want my nice skin back, but my doctor would not prescribe Accutane to me anymore because it would cause my sperm to be defective.  I am depressed now.  My skin has not been this horrible for the last ten years.  Suicide actually came across my mind when my skin was red, but I can see now that my skin is safe from permanent scarring.