Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Redmarks/Scars WORSE than Acne

Well atleast acne you can cure, but a redmark will always be there even with peels and lasers etc. Scarring and redmarks are way worse than acne. It's official.

Yea. I hate that. Your acne always looks worse than it really is XD

Most red marks WILL go away though biggrin.gif !!!! Like, nearly all mine were going away when accutane cleared me up (i'm back on it). But takes time. Sadly the scars may be there forever, you can probably get scar treatment though when the acne finally stops.

Yeah I agree that Red marks and scars are worse than acne, but, acne leads to the red marks and scars shock.gif . But you're right, I can get rid of a pimple rather easily when compared to a red mark.

Ah, red marks, evil.gif .

no doubt about this

red marks make your skin look so much worse than it is

just gotta let the skin heal though i guess.. not touch it too much and be gentle

in the long run, i guess it would be better to simply treat the root cause of the acne so that no more red spots will ever appear.

the part that bothers me most is that people automatically associate the two and think redmarks and acne are one in the same. ahhh! i'm clear but i just have all of these redmarks and everyone stilll thinks i have "acne." blah.

Red marks sucks! I have many on my back and they won't fade away!!!

I can't take my shirt off on the beach or anything.

I wonder what is the most extreme way to get rid of these?

I agree coz I didn't really have acne but have scars/red marks immediately instead! It's like a simple pimple created scars all around it. Moreover, the red mark after the pimple seems to fade away but the scars and red marks linger.

Yes and no... at least with even a thousand red marks i can look decent with makeup... whereas no amount of makeup can make a face full of pimples look good, at least not mine wink.gif

I know that eventually my red marks will fade, but when you have a face full of acne you can only hope that it will one day be gone.

red mark sux.. i just cant wait for it to go....................................................................................................................................... i'll do anything

even give someone a blow job...

We always consider our problems the most problematic. If we have scars, we will say scars are way worse than acne. It's just how things are...

I'm saying this even though my face is full of red marks sad.gif I just want you guys to know at least it's just marks..... nothing that comes out of your skin (acne) or nothing that goes inside your skin (scars).

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

My acne looks so much worse because of my red marks. Someone "recommended" something to me the other day because of them. I only had may 2 or 3 pimples on my face. None of my redmarks from the past year have faded at all.

I hate red marks. Oh god i've had mine for so long i dont even know what i look like with no red marks. they are so hard to get rid off and they just keep adding up.

I dont rekon, I think Acne is much worse, because

Acne Hurts

You can see the bumps on your face

you aways have to be care ful of it Eg. Try not to pick or scrathch your face

You cant let anyone touh your face, even yourself

Were with Red Marks.

You can cover then with good Make up

you have smoother skin to touch

You can touch your face without worrie about if a germ got into one of your pimples.

also, peels get rid of most of the red marks or fade by alot, If you do the 6.

I HATE RED MARKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR

Everybody think i have bad acne... ITS NOT ACNE !!!! FCUK !!!!!!

I think it's been over 1 year and have the same red marks grrr.... and me 2... i don't even know how I look without them....

When they will be off... i'm gonna start crying for a good week when i'm gonna see myself in the mirror !

I see. Thanks. So is there anything that heals acne and redmarks at the same time? Cause i think that my face has some acne and some existing red marks. can a AHA mositurizer like Neutrogena Heathly skin do the job?