Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marc

Eucerin Skin Renewal

I'm getting close to the end of week two of the regimen. It's been going pretty good so far. A few days ago I'd say I cleared up 80% (not including the tons of redmarks). However, I have been pretty dry. The Cetaphil moisturizer does a pretty good job but it definately doesn't work for 12 hours. I usually wake up with enough flakiness. Before I started the regimen, I had been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer for months (with 8% Glycolic Acid). From what I've heard, this is a far stronger AHA than Eucerin. I handled that. So, I'm hoping I can handle the Eucerin (while now on BP).

So here is my prediciment. I wanted to give this stuff a try somewhere around the end of week two/beginning of week three. If all else fails, I will order it online. But, I'd like to find it somewhere locally. I've checked Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and CVS to no avail. Interestingly enough, their site says that it is available at all of these stores. I also don't recognize the names of any of the other stores on their list. Ordering it online my last option?

dude youll never find it, and about the only place online that carries it to canada is drugstore .com guess what the shipping is like 50 $, i saw that and fucked it right up its ass. healthy skin exfoliates your skin like 10 x better anyway. i wanted eucerin allot too because just becasue if was a bit milder than healthy skin and came in a 4 ounce bottle instead of such a small bottle.

I got mine at Eckard Drug Store. $9.00 sounds about right, can't remember exactly since I've had it for about three months now and it's still going strong.

Seems like Walgreens stores don't all carry the same products. I didn't write them down, but it seemed as if they carried the exact same ones as Wal-Mart. I might try the Neutrogena. I did tollerate it but it did sting a bit while applying it. Hopefully its not too much worse while using BP.

Well I found out what I was assuming. Some Walgreens have it, some don't. I went to another Walgreens tonight and they had tons of it in stock, on the shelves. Happy now... didn't want to try the Healthy Skin with the regimen.... seems a bit harsh.

About this Eucerin Clear Skin Formula,Renewal Day SPF 15.

Is there a Night lotion that works with the day lotion or is this just a all day lotion that's applied day & night even know it states Day Renewal Lotion on the bottle??