Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jamie3

what moisturiser do you use in the uk?

im from london and im findin it very had to get any of the moisturisers like neutrogena moisture or eucerin here. anyone from the uk here, could u tell me what moisturiser u do use?

thanks,jamie

Hi Ya,

i had the same problem too, at the moment I am using neutogena mutivitamin which is available from boots for about 4 quid. If you are on roac and your skin is dry- I have found an excellent moisturiser to be anything frm the E45 rangee (again available at boots and most pharmacies) especially the one formulated for dry skin in the tube.

hope this helps!

Sorry - roaccutane (accutane).

Honestly, I know youve probbly heard it on these boards 1000 times, but that nutrogena mutivitamin is worth everypenny. When I think of how much money Ive spent on crap that doesnt even work I cringe when that it was under my nose all along- give it a try! I have been using it for 4 days and already noticed a dramatic improvment. :)

Good luck - heres to a spot free summer 03! :D

oh right. so e45 is a good moisture lotion, i jus went on the boots website, which particular e45 moisturiser are u talkin bout 8-[

I use E45 Moisturising lotion (2nd to last on page 1 if you search e45 on boots) its thick enough to give you moisture alll day- really good for moisture at night and good for the itching when your skin is healing. Doesnt go gready and doesnt clog pores- and its cheap!!!!!!!!!Are you on roaccutane? let me know how it goes :)

yeah neutrogena clear pore multi vit one os brill, but if u say u have trouble finding it try johnsons 5.5 moisturizer.

na my acne aint really dat serious to go on accutane. im jus gona go by dans regimen, what cleanser do u use by the way?

I use "Fade Out" cream. Available over the counter in boots & superdrug etc. for a fiver. It gets rid of freckles (over a long time), contains a sun screen and maybe helps with red marks (can't confirm that as i'm doing so many other things to fade red marks I can't tell whats doing what). It doesn't make my skin oily like everything else seems to.

In the mornings and at night I wash my face with neutrogena soap for oily/ acne prone skin (I have dry skin) but this gives a really good clean. I then use neutrogenas Clear pore facial wash (again for oily acne prone skin) this stuffs great. I know different products work different for everyone but I have only used this combination of neutrogena products for a week and have alreasy got great results- and you can get all 3 (soap bar, face wash and moisturiser) for under 10 quid- cant go wrong!

Also use hydroqurtizone & honey on spots, use lemon every 2nd night and am about to start using viniger & bentonite face mask.

Hope this helps

Guest fatman_uk

Urban Rites Face Relief... phucking great stuff. =D>

-Gaz