Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i am 16 years of age and i have started to get breakouts, they come in lots of little ones and once in a while big ones come, i have been using oxy pads to help treat it but no sign there, all it did was rip them open and leave them to scar, than i went around and heard that if u leave them alone they will go away, that was a stupid thing because even if i didnt do nothing it would scar anyways leaving red spots, so my mother got me clearasil stuff that is really funky smelling and that hasnt worked, and now i use neautragina pore refining stuff and it doesnt work. i was wondering if u guys can tell me something that i can go buy at a canadian drug stores that will help me out and lift my spirits.

please and ty

Have you tried the regimen out? You should be able to get all of the supplies you need in Canada. A lot of Canadians use the regimen.

If you are 16, I'm going to assume you aren't shaving. So, mainly it consists of a gentle cleanser, 2.5% bp, and moisturizer.

http://acne.org/findingsupplies.php

You can give Neutrogena On-The-Spot a try for now. If this works out, consider changing to Dan's BP gel though. I really like it a lot more.

Have you tried the regimen out? You should be able to get all of the supplies you need in Canada. A lot of Canadians use the regimen.

If you are 16, I'm going to assume you aren't shaving. So, mainly it consists of a gentle cleanser, 2.5% bp, and moisturizer.

http://acne.org/findingsupplies.php

You can give Neutrogena On-The-Spot a try for now. If this works out, consider changing to Dan's BP gel though. I really like it a lot more.

You should definately be able to find all those supplies locally. Do you have a Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS, etc available locally? When I started the regimen, I picked up everything I needed at Wal-Mart.

You should definately be able to find all those supplies locally. Do you have a Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS, etc available locally? When I started the regimen, I picked up everything I needed at Wal-Mart.

Just hang in there man, you'll have clear skin again someday, as for the regimen, yeah give it a shot, you'll probably be able to find 2.5% bp and Eucerin moisturizer at any drugstore. If your folks need convincing just tell them that the regimen is a cheaper version of like proactive or something, that you found a website where normal people found all the right products that can be purchased seperately that pretty much makes up proactive but at a fraction of the cost, then they'll think they're getting a deal and that your being a smart consumer. Just follow the regimen exactly, it might suck at first but a lot of people get clear, Im still working on it myself but I have hope. Good luck man.