Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steve321

What does it mean if Hair starts to grow out of your pores?

i have pitting on my cheekcs (Visible pores) and i have noticed since my exoderm a little over 1 year ago, hair has started growing out of them.. Wht does this mean?

time to shave???  :-k

lol.. haha.. maybe.. Well typically i never grew hair from that hair.. Its a little odd that hairs are growing out of that area.. and its not like they are growing drastically.. In face i couldnt even tell there was hair growing until i got under the right kind of mirror and lighting..

Im not really worried about.. I just found it to be strange..

hair growing out of a pore for a guy is a healthy sign!!!

ohh really.. What does it mean? Are my pores starting to close up or something ? :D... Why is it healthy?

Steve, are these scars within the beard area...

If so, thats another great sign. Alot of my pores tend to start filling in if and when the hair regrows. (patch of my skin next to mouth was damaged from trauma, leaving me with tons of damaged pores and my facial hair stopped growing because the skin was so destroyed)

Steve, are these scars within the beard area...

If so, thats another great sign.  Alot of my pores tend to start filling in if and when the hair regrows.  (patch of my skin next to mouth was damaged from trauma, leaving me with tons of damaged pores and my facial hair stopped growing  because the skin was so destroyed)

wow.. i hope this is true.. Just have to wait and see i guess..

Because the pitted areas i have are on the cheek area right next to my nose...Typically, i dont see many men growing hair out of that region of the face.. Usually more on the side cheek areas..

Hopefully my pores will start to shrink.. Lord willing they will..

Same exact thing happened to the needled areas I had. In particular the scarred pore thingies.

Thanksfully, I have blonde body hair. :)/

Thankfully too, the hair was very fine and not really noticeable.

I have also noticed hair growing in the scars which I have needled. What is the science behind this being good news????

Question to those of you noticing hair growth from scared pores-

did you have hair is these places before the scars?

Very interesting. Sounds like a positive aspect and a sign of renewal.

i have pitting on my cheekcs (Visible pores) and i have noticed since my exoderm a little over 1 year ago, hair has started growing out of them.. Wht does this mean?

Means you are becoming a man! =D> Ask your folks for further guidance. O:)

Nope, never noticed any hair growing in these places before. For me it has been on my upper cheek, not a place where I usually have hair.

It's not bad or anything though, and couldn't be seen by the normal person, even up close.

For those of us obsessively looking at our scars though, we notice everything....... 8-[ [-o< :) :oops: