Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amélie

Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion Soap

i read alot of positive reviews on it but don't know if anyone finds it not good at all? I saw once in a store that carries all Burt Bee products and found out that they have this tomato soap, was excited to get it to try it out for myself but was disappointed to learn that the price was very expensive. so I didn't buy it anymore, i just want to know first if this thing really works n also base it from people's bad reviews of it

thosewho find this tomato soap not good at all, please post them here. Only negative reviews please since there are already good threads on it thanks

lol!! This is a first, only negative reviews. (o:

Alright, I have used this soap on numerous occassions. I will say that for the price you pay, it is not worth it. There are so many other products that give the same results, but for a much more reasonable price.

However, I do like the toner. It contains waaay to much damn alcohol, but it actually evens out the skin and makes it really soft and smooth.

I used the tomato soap and toner for what I remember was 5-6 weeks. It made my skin even more OILY! I continued to break out in even more tiny forhead and temple bumps. There are a lot of positive reviews though, if you already have a bar, you might as well try it. Good luck!!

My acne got WORSE!!

It actually brought up all the GUNK to surface. After 2 weeks I saw a bit improvement and thought i was getting clear on the 3rd week my face had gottem more and more zits. Although I did like how it gave a fresh clean and smooth skin and also the smell is great. It didn't help and the price isn't just worth it for an all natural soap.

Try the SOAP WORKS BARS OF SOAP, NATURAL AND VERY COST EFFECTIVE!!

i didnt like it too much.. it seemed to give me whiteheads.. it could of been bringing pimples to the surface.. but id rather not have whiteheads.. i find that a tea tree oil cleanser works good.

i didnt like it too much.. it seemed to give me whiteheads.. it could of been bringing pimples to the surface.. but id rather not have whiteheads.. i find that a tea tree oil cleanser works good.

I've used the tomato and lettuce facial bars. Fragrance is listed too high on the ingredient list. Burt's Bees products are mostly natural, but I think they may use synthetic scents, which will exacerbate acne.

The Tomato Complexion soap worked decently as a cleanser for me. It helped control my acne a little bit but it's nothing to go raving about.

Guest Tempest
for me, my acne pretty much stayed the same.  i didn't get any clearer but it didn't make my skin worse.

It's pricey, but it lasts a looong time, because you only need to lather up a bit. A single bar lasts me about five months.

I never assumed it would make a dramatic difference with my acne, but my face feels squeaky clean, and it does help a bit with the oil. I just find it to be a real effective cleanser.

I would however, skip the Tomato toner. I would admit that this product is overpriced and does increase rather than decrease the oil. I recently switched to plain rose water for a toner -- only $3 and change and works much better for me.