Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ambivalent

Clarity-C

Okay, this is just to help all of us thinking about ordering Clarity-C...

Who all here is using or has used Clarity-C?

Have you seen results or not?

What were your results like? (Ex: Some Improvement, Complete Improvement,etc..)

Thanks! eusa_angel.gif

I've seen some improvements through using this yes and i have ordered a second. It does give the skin a nice glow. Wouldnt say it was absolutely fantastic but it has helped

It have helped on my redmarks a bit, only been using it for 2weeks. It also gives your skin a nice glow and better texture. This is the only product that have worked for me.

And i think it has improved some small shallow scars also... not sure tought.

ive been on it 2 weeks and 4 days. there has been a little improvement to be honest but not as much as she claims when you buy it. it says 'marks will be gone within 15 days'. nope doubt.gif

anyway, its helping slowly i think, just not as well as you hope it will

I have been using clarity-C for over a month, and have seen good results from it, yeh its not the miracle cure that the ebay ad makes it seem like,

bu it is the only thing i have used that has faded hyperpigmentation from acne,

i have a medium to dark browm skintone and have lots of brownish marks,a dn red marks from old acne, i noticed a huge difference after using this for over a month, marks have faded, my skin is smoother, and it is overall brighter, like more of a glow,

the seller sais to get the best results in fading marks, you should use the stuff twice a day, but it makes my face to shiny to use in the daytime, so i only use it at night

Is anyone else breaking out from Clarity-C?

To start off, I only apply this on my left cheek. I havent had any active acne for months but 4 days using Clarity-C, I can see the red bumps. Kinda like the early stage for pimples. It's still pretty flat, but you can tell it's going to grow cry.gif

Yes i also broke out from clarity-c, i used it for about a month. It doesnt do what its meant to do in my opinion, i think its waste of £15.