Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MFfan

Just a bit of inspiration and praise

Well Let's see. I have suffered from acne since 12 or so (now 20) never too badly, but just enough to get me mad. I Never really got in under control and I, as Dan has said, feel like it held me back a bit during High School. Long story short, I read the posts religiously, but post veeery rarely as I mostly come to seek info. My face is perfect, as it pertains to acne anyway! The regimen truely works if you follow it to a tee. I can not stress how important Dan's advice has been to me. I tried like most people to change the regimen a bit here and there and surpise, surprise, it didn't work. Three months of following Dan's instructions exactly as outlined has yielded me better skin than I ever thought I could have, honestly.So this post is simply meant to encourage those out there that may feel down, or a little tired of not seeing results. Follow it and you will see results. It is as simple as that. I would be happy to answer some questions that you might have too. Here is my regimen:.....P.S..not to sound repetitive, but like I said, this is waht I do, and my face in completely clear.

Morning: Shower (7 minutes tops) Cetaphil gentle cleansing bar(not antibacterial)

Pat dry, wait 5 minutes to fix my hairs up real nice, haha

Veeeeery gently apply mass quantities of BP(Stressed the Veeeeery for a reason)

Smooth evenly over entire face and allow to soak in.( I only smooth it in until its even)

Veeeeeery gently again apply Eucerin skin renewal moisturizer just as I did the BP only not nearly as much-just enough to cover your face

I then go about my day and, just as Dan said, do what you wanna do-life is great! The BP is doing it's thing, trust me.

I basically do the same thing at night too, only I add a bit more moisturizer

I also use an electric razor...The whole shibang usually takes me about 30 miutes or so

Thanks for posting, and congratulations!

I think it is always helpful and inspiring to newer members to see long-time Regimen uses post their success!

Just curious, you wait a bit after the bp before apply moisturizer right?

That's right..I'd say about 5 to ten minutes or so..That's usually how long it takes for the BP to work its way into my skin

Just curious, you wait a bit after the bp before apply moisturizer right?

That's right..I'd say about 5 to ten minutes or so..That's usually how long it takes for the BP to work its way into my skin